Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she act like he was an extremely poorly child in the neonatal for months on end. She has absolutely no idea!!
She’s clueless. My neighbours son was born 7 weeks ago at just under 28 weeks gestation. He won’t be home before Xmas. Tests every day on his lungs, heart and eyes. Only being held for really short periods a day.
I get really angry when she plays on Parker being a NICU baby. No one normal would ever want that but she’s actually proud of it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s so frustrating how she bangs on about Parker being a warrior! He was literally in the nicu for a week😑

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Dying at ‘I’d never read the gruffalo before having Parker’ well why would you it’s a little kids book 🤣 like any other adult is just sat at home reading the gruffalo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dying at ‘I’d never read the gruffalo before having Parker’ well why would you it’s a little kids book 🤣 like any other adult is just sat at home reading the gruffalo
I call bullshit and more #liesofcharlouise… it came out in 99, I’m sure I read it as a child and I’m the same age as her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Parker actually said ‘mother, may I have some apricot conserve for breakfast?’ so it’s not our fault we only call it jam when the king calls it preserve. We should be grateful he’s expanded our vocabulary
He's probably got 'conserve' from all of the books he's been 'reading'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve followed Char for a super long time and from what I remember her hair naturally just grows really quickly and really well! I’ve always been envious! it’s absolutely nothing to do with the products she’s been using! She’s just lucky!

Reactions: 5
49373D1C-754A-46BB-91E3-727E89A8CD86.jpeg

What a weird meal. Why does she feel the need to give him so many types of food in one go?! We wouldn’t eat that as adults!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How does she let her house get in that much of a mess when she doesn’t work? I don’t understand it. I’ve got 2 kids one being 9 months old, I work and my house is spotless!?

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she managed to clean with Porker there. Does NanNan not look after him anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she so excessive with everything! Parker does not need 10+ Christmas books, it’s just greedy. Just because they’re 50p does not mean you need to buy them all, try leaving some for other parents who can’t afford to buy new!

Reactions: 16
That book pile is shocking. There are so many kids in the world who don’t have a single book.
Hey Char - it’s actually better for kids development to read the same stories over and over. It helps their language development and recognition. Oh and stops their mothers being greedy cunts. Sort it out love.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.