Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she say no to him and reach him that it's not ok to boot her in the face and climb. He's obviously bored in her company that he's seeing so many other experiences

Reactions: 5
Guess she has covid then! I lost my taste and I didn’t eat anything for ages because it was so weird not tasting, and pointless 😅

Reactions: 1
Did we all really need to see that picture of her looking more rotten than usual? Or the running commentary on her illness

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Did we all really need to see that picture of her looking more rotten than usual? Or the running commentary on her illness
She seems to think instagram is her personal diary. People who post sick photos of themselves on a public platform absolute jokers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"having a couple of days off my phone"
Proceeds to post several stories...bleeping hell char can't even keep your own promises

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must have COVID, she usually ships him of to NaNNaN when she's ill. Bet she's fuming she's had to actually parent whilst sick like the rest of the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surprised she’s not blaming him getting so many colds is because he was in the NICU.
Walking about outside with no shoes on can not be helping char.

Reactions: 1
Wait til he goes nursery! Constant germs.
And for god sake you smelly bog head, wash your hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When I’m ill, a shower and a hair wash makes me feel a little better, cleaner, fresher. She should try it sometime!

Yep that’s disgusting not washing hair for a whole week. I bet she’s not even had a shower 🤮 deffo covid or she would of got rid of
Porker

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Omg cringe.. 🙈 she cannot pull this off!
I just screenshot this to post but you beat me to it 😂 she looks like an absolute knobber! Trying so hard to be Cool but failing absolutely horrendously. Im still not over the DIY mini Uggs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she going to claim her bag (with her initials on) was from the boot fair too? 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.