Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same,
Thought the exact same thing

Also, Parker creeps me out. Does anyone else think this or am I going to hell?
I'm the same, I think it's just because he looks like a shrunken 40 year old man #soz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does anyone want to see her pick up a few fecking toys? Who is actually enjoying this content?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whyyyyy do people do their makeup before even drying their hair??? Something about it proper freaks me out

Reactions: 4
She’s been watching Chloe Lauren too much 😂😂😂 she makes reels and smiles at the bleeping ceiling 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is anyone actually stupid enough to vote for what she’s having for tea when the ad clearly says it was filmed last week so therefore already decided herself 😂

• Haha
Sorry but ‘my once upon ago tidy front room’. Why can she not speak English??!

• Haha
Yes but is your hair still wet? makeup, style already dry hair, get dressed I can understand, but wet hair no 🤣
Yes! Even when I’ve washed my hair. I keep it in a hair towel until the last minute. I usually wash my hair about 5.30am when I get up before the kids and let it towel dry until the school run at 8.30 🙈

I like to keep it completely off my face whilst I do my make up.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.