Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Onto thread 9!

FINALLY Char has something actually to herself, this thread!

apart from grating on us all and especially me with this ‘all to myself’ nonsense, what else has char been up to?

boot fairs every Sunday, buying up crap she definitely doesn’t need, and probably reselling on Vinted or somewhere
same thing with charity shops, leaving nothing for people who actually need it
spending Charlie’s hard earned 3 wages on coffees and cakes to fUeL HeR BoDy
continuing to go places at the crack of dawn just so she can say they had it ‘all to themselves’
constantly putting us on edge with Parkers parkour (see what I did there? 😜) on the furniture, resulting in bumped heads and bruises. She’s just desperate to have a reason to take him back to A&E and exit via the NICU 3 floors away
still reminding us Parker was a NICU baby for about a minute. She’s definitely got munchausens tendencies 🫣
parker and being a mama continues to be her who personality. Digby, ‘the girls’ 🐔 and Charlie (her boyfriend, NOT fiancé but not through lack of trying on her part) continue to be elusive. Well you can’t expect to spend time with your own son when you’re working 3 jobs to fund your fiancés girlfriends hoarding habit.

tattle on witches!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s dropping Parker off at her Mums again so she can do housework?! This woman doesn’t live in the real world! Why can’t she do housework when he naps, she doesn’t even bloody work!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Does she even parent or does she just film herself doing mundane things while Parker throws himself off the furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she making a thing out of 'only' just getting round to putting the bedding back on her bed. Like she's such a 'busy mama' no love, you're just lazy. How manky to strip your bed like 2 days ago, and then not put fresh bedding on until today 🤷🏼‍♀️🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She’s so proud of what they’ve achieved in their house … she means she’s proud of what of her dad, brother and Charlie have achieved because she’s done sweet F A 😂

Reactions: 6
She had a 3 course meal on a Monday.

a whole loaf of bread to start
Garlic bread and pasta for main
Chocolate cake

Poor Parker doesn’t stand a chance. Surely you skip the bread on your pasta when you’ve just eaten a whole fing loaf!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

Chocolate cake

Poor Parker doesn’t stand a chance. Surely you skip the bread on your pasta when you’ve just eaten a whole fing loaf!!!!
FuElInG hErSeLf To Be HeR BeSt SeLf or whatever crap she was banging on about a few months ago as an excuse to eat everything/anything 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Chocolate cake

She had bread for starter and bread with main?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest video, there’s no way Parker is walking independently so why did she say he had taken his first independent steps

Reactions: 1
She’s actually admitted this morning that he’s not walking?! By asking whether the climbing stops when they start walking 🤣 sorry char - it doesn’t! That’s why you have to actually parent!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought why did you even let him get up on that unit!!!! First attempt to climb I’d be like nooo and get him down! The no shoes annoys the life out of me too. He should be in proper shoes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.