Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Char: melted cheese scares me
Also Char: caramelised onion BRIE bites reel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been so crazy at the minute... you know MuM LiFeeee 🥱 god, give it a rest

Also, dying to know what she does for "work"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What is it with the weird hold the takeaway coffee cup boomerang!?!?!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

And 'cuttlery' that's a new one...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Beginning to wonder if char ever went to school. Her inability to spell and speak she's as bad as demi Donnelly!

• Haha
It really bothers me when she is like ”off to work soon”. Well tell us what the heck you do???

I’ve counted approx 44 Christmas books on Char’s latest “December Shelfie” post 😵 No child needs that many Christmas books! It’s just greedy on so many levels.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve counted approx 44 Christmas books on Char’s latest “December Shelfie” post 😵 No child needs that many Christmas books! It’s just greedy on so many levels.
Aaah but he’s the second coming don’t forget, he needs them all

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has she not managed to buy a winter hat for parker from her 1000 bootfairs? No wonder he was crying is eyes out, he must be freezing!

Reactions: 6
This "shelfie" absolutely hilarious 😂😂😂 how can any child get excitement out of 40 odd books. Qué a post moaning about the books being everywhere. 😂😂😂 Put out a few different ones a day offering him something new and exciting that he can see Char. He's a "baayybbaaayy" after all. Who needs 40 odd books!

Reactions: 2
"so glad I made a corner for him he loves books" no char he went straight for the Xmas tatt and didn't look at the book 😂😂 she's obsessed with him loving books it's ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
December memories so far… well the picture in the middle on the bottom row was posted on the 20th of November so not really a memory from December is it 😂

Edited to add.. at least another two of those pictures were originally posted in November 😂 Why not call them festive/Christmas memories so far?! I know it’s a not big deal but it amazes me that brands are happy to pay her to advertise their products when she’s posting rubbish like that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.