Lifeofcharlouise #9 I've got this whole thread to myself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kiss my boys ALL the time, but thereā€™s something about that video of her kissing his hand that gave me the ick!! Just her videoing herself doing it. And her expressions. Made me feel a bit weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It was a very odd kiss, the combination of her checking what she looks like in the camera and sorta dragging her lips down his arm.

Did her mum buy Parker pasta and shortbread for Valentine's Day?! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was a very odd kiss, the combination of her checking what she looks like in the camera and sorta dragging her lips down his arm.

Did her mum buy Parker pasta and shortbread for Valentine's Day?! šŸ˜‚
And more books šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The audacity of her doing a ā€œdeclutterā€ video when sheā€™s the one who cluttered the room in the first place šŸ¤£

• Haha
Hey here is an idea Charl to avoid all the school traffic youā€™re moaning about, you have all day to go to bloody Aldi since you donā€™t work, go then!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hey here is an idea Charl to avoid all the school traffic youā€™re moaning about, you have all day to go to bloody Aldi since you donā€™t work, go then!
YES I came here to say exactly this! Sheā€™s so daft, she has all day all week and chooses to go out dead on the school run time?

Also grates on me that sheā€™s still saying ā€œmother and babyā€, are dads not allowed in them then? šŸ¤£ And if itā€™s so quiet in half term then why is she moaning so much? Itā€™s not a small car park she could park elsewhere. I donā€™t agree with people without kids parking in parent and baby spaces but come on Char šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lifeofcharlouise #10: moaning about traffic on the school run - you donā€™t work, youā€™ve got all day hun!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It annoys me how she says ā€˜oh he seen I had a baby with meā€™ HES NOT A BABY FFS!!!! Heā€™s nearly 2!!!! Argh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any excuse to make the point she's a MuMmaaaa. Also comparing parent and child parking spaces to disabled parking bays.... are you ok???

Another thing what annoyed meā€¦. How can you moan about people parking in parents and child when itā€™s ā€˜quietā€™ why canā€™t you just go park in another space if itā€™s quiet?

God šŸ˜©

• Haha
Another thing what annoyed meā€¦. How can you moan about people parking in parents and child when itā€™s ā€˜quietā€™ why canā€™t you just go park in another space if itā€™s quiet?

God šŸ˜©
Exactly šŸ¤£ itā€™s not a tiny car park. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever managed to get a parent and child space in that car park, I just go out the way up the other end and walk šŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Char is the type to still park in the parent and child space when NanNan has Parker! Car seat entitlement šŸ¤£

• Haha
Exactly šŸ¤£ itā€™s not a tiny car park. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever managed to get a parent and child space in that car park, I just go out the way up the other end and walk šŸ™„
Literally right ?!
I went Aldi earlier with 2 kids and I could STILL get my 1 year old out the car seat with a massive car next to mine. Itā€™s not the be all and end all šŸ„“

Whenever she goes to get Parker up either from a nap or in the morning thereā€™s always an empty milk bottle in his bed, does she just put him in the cot and give him the bottle to feed himself?

I donā€™t get what Charlie sees in her. Heā€™s so into his fitness. And sheā€™s just a mess.

I saw her out a few weeks ago and sheā€™s much bigger in person too. All about the angles eh char.

• Wow
I donā€™t get what Charlie sees in her. Heā€™s so into his fitness. And sheā€™s just a mess.

I saw her out a few weeks ago and sheā€™s much bigger in person too. All about the angles eh char.
oooooh!

Reactions: 1
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

there isnā€™t much more to tell. She interacts with Parker as little in person as she does on insta. Her fashion sense is diabolical. And she really does look like she needs a good wash.

I just donā€™t get the attraction from someone who prioritises his health and is surrounded by women with similar interests?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.