Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl I can easily only wash my hair once a week, it takes a long time for it to get greasy. But that goes out the window as soon as I do any exercise!

I don’t know why she insists on making out she had more of her hair cut off than she did?! It’s grown a lot in a year regardless, she doesn’t need to lie 😂

Reactions: 5
Ngl I can easily only wash my hair once a week, it takes a long time for it to get greasy. But that goes out the window as soon as I do any exercise!

I don’t know why she insists on making out she had more of her hair cut off than she did?! It’s grown a lot in a year regardless, she doesn’t need to lie 😂
I'm the same since the first lockdown. I had to wash it every other day before but now I can go 5 days with some dry shampoo!
I do also use headbands to cover the front too! If I did exercise like she apparently does then I wouldn't get away with 5 days but I'm heavily pregnant so that isn't happening much!

Reactions: 1
My hair goes greasy the next day so I dry shampoo the day after I wash it, sometimes if I'm lucky I can get 2 days and then dry shampoo 😂

I actually hate washing my hair as I've got really thick curly hair and it takes ages to straighten - god Char would hate me, washing it more than once and using straighteners lol

Nooooo quesadilla😱😱😱 how can you be a food blogger, show the contents of your food order and then not know how to say quesadilla or ciabatta?

• Haha
She's been reading here if she's not attempting to say words anymore, come on Charlotte it's about the only entertaining thing on your account.

Reactions: 2
She either looks psycho or miserable!
Gutted she didn’t attempt to say quesadilla, not sure why she finds it so difficult to be honest 😂 Why doesn’t she keep the recipe cards from Hello Fresh? Thought that was kinda the point so you could recreate them or is that just me? I agree with the above post that she’s definitely been reading here because there was something else a few weeks ago she didn’t even try to say 😏

Attachments

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but what happened to the part time job in the stove shop? And has she ever said she’s stopped the graze boxes? Seems odd if she’s avoided mentioning it 🤔

Not sure if this has already been mentioned but what happened to the part time job in the stove shop? And has she ever said she’s stopped the graze boxes? Seems odd if she’s avoided mentioning it 🤔
I don’t know this for sure but she got that job like a month or so before lockdown 1.0 so I assumed they put her on furlough and then eventually let her go?

No idea about the graze boxes, seems to have been yet another flash in the pan obsession for Char.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.