Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think she did. And Charlie's at one point too. More made up shite on her 'to do list'...

Reactions: 3
Noticed that when she filmed her shopping it wasn’t a general sweep round as normal. Obvs all the ‘home made’ items for her Graze boxes were set aside. 💅🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg have missed her Asda'ssss hauls 🤣🤣

Why does she have to add to each item "because we've completely run out" or "because Charlie's/I'm completely obsessed with them"

Reactions: 5
Poor Charlie getting those crappy sweet & sour ready meals. The guy is into his fitness, fairly certain he's a PT, surely that wouldn't be his choice of meal? She probably forces him to eat them as he's no other choice. Remember when she said he didn't like fishcakes but he will just have to eat them because she refused to make two meals.

Poor Charlie getting those crappy sweet & sour ready meals. The guy is into his fitness, fairly certain he's a PT, surely that wouldn't be his choice of meal? She probably forces him to eat them as he's no other choice. Remember when she said he didn't like fishcakes but he will just have to eat them because she refused to make two meals.
I thought that too and 4 of the same ready meals too. He's working 2 or 3 different jobs and will have to eat that if she's not in.

Probably doesn't want to eat her graze box leftovers :ROFLMAO: don't blame him!

• Haha
Also why does she think she’s leading a movement with no shame in second hand and constantly pushing that hashtag, there isn’t really a stigma attached to it in my opinion?! Loads of people shop vintage/charity shops and boot fairs and obviously depop & eBay...this isn’t anything new or awe inspiring char you aren’t breaking the mould here doll 😂
I've wondered this too. There's never been 'shame' in second hand clothing as far as I'm aware. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
hmm
Back in her 'work' scrubs now. No it's a plastic apron and hair net 🙄

Hahaha love this

Also Primark flip flops from a boot fair for 50p. They are only £1 or £2 in Primark anyway!!!!
so true, and when she’s like ‘brand new top from select for £9!’ Select is a lower end clothes shop you haven’t got a bargain?!

And yes we get it your fit bit is shite! Buy a new one if it doesn’t work? No need to go on about the battery every flippin day, she’s definitely trying to get someone at Fitbit to notice and send her one, wouldn’t be suprised if she’s contacted them already asking to ‘collab’

Maybe if she didn't spend so much money on ill fitting second hand clothes she could afford a new fitbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wouldn’t it be funny if someone messaged her pretending to work for FitBit offering a new one. Wonder what her response would be!

• Haha
C22113AA-53B6-420E-99D9-519DE834B4EB.png

So many grammatical errors again in the latest post, please someone gift her a dictionary and thesaurus! The ‘seductive’ post she’s trying to pull off with her leg out makes me boak 🤢

She doesn’t have anything interesting to talk about on stories, so she does a story talking about nothing interesting 🙄

• Haha
Hang on.....What's she advertising? Is her graze company paying her personal page to advertise?? So shes paying herself?

Screenshot_20201007-120036_Instagram~2.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.