Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need so many new clothes. Even if they’re second hand it’s still wasteful. You can’t wear that many clothes.

Reactions: 6
She’s also forgetting that having daily parcels coming isn’t good for the environment.

Clearly isn’t washing the items before she puts them on then. Nobody can have it washed and dried in that amount of time.

• Sick
What on Earth?! Casual photo in your bra?! I hate it when people post photos that are clearly not in sync. She may be casually wearing her Slazenger bottoms right now but she certainly doesn’t look like that now as it’s tipping it down where she lives.

Reactions: 7
That picture definitely isn’t today either as her nails don’t look like that anymore 🙄

Reactions: 3
Has she really just uploaded a pic of herself sat in a chair legs akimbo, pouting, wearing a bra and a pair of Slazenger (🤢) trackies that belong in the 90s or am I still pissed from last night?? 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't believe she gives a crap about sustainable fashion etc. I bet this time next year it's never mentioned and she'll be back to boohoo and primark. Honestly, I totally advocate buying from charity shops etc but if people wore the clothes they owned instead of buying a new wardrobe every week, the world would be a lot better off.

Reactions: 5
Tbf to her she does admit she take outfit photos in one go and then shares them in the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.