Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I buy off eBay sometimes, but I wouldn’t ever search for primark on there!? I’m not a snob or anything I like primark but just wouldn’t buy it second hand

sorry but random but it’s been on my mind every time sheposts her primark second handbuys 😂

Reactions: 5
No photo of the five eggs? Reckon the ‘girls’ have shut up shop and are not laying. 😂

Reactions: 1
Says a lot that there’s nothing written in that diary.
Also... looking at her grid now and it’s just pics of her with the same pose - not interesting at all. I still think she’s pushing for a collab with a fashion brand.
Obviously would have to be a good fashion brand, no fast fashion :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She looks a lot nicer in this outfit than she does wearing the shite from the charity shops
1CF4F2D9-0DAE-4CB4-B7AF-36BEE35B2F27.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I agree, she actually looks nice.

I think someone mentioned it a few days ago but buying clothes from Sainsbury's and Tesco on eBay is just weird. I would understand if it was something different but a plain jumper....why?!

Reactions: 3
I love her story 'hauls' so much!! The waffles to have over a coffee 🤣🤣

(See also other grammatical errors)

• Haha
I love her story 'hauls' so much!! The waffles to have over a coffee 🤣🤣

(See also other grammatical errors)
I was just about to post here and ask what does waffles over a coffee mean 😂
I hate to be that person but you rest stroop waffles over your coffee (balancing on the rim of the mug) so that the caramel in the middle melts. They are sooooo good! So for once, she is right 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hate to be that person but you rest stroop waffles over your coffee (balancing on the rim of the mug) so that the caramel in the middle melts. They are sooooo good! So for once, she is right 😂
Oh ok fair enough I have never heard of this🤣

I really hate it when these 'influencers' point to everything they've bought as if we can't see it. So annoying :mad:

• Haha
Charlotte’s healthy eating is going well then 😂 so much for only healthy snacks

• Haha
I really don’t think they sent the strawberry or lemon yoghurt for you to cool your curry down with Charlotte. I think it’s a dessert 🤦🏻‍♀️
Plus they sent her a jar of KORMA sauce, unless she’s a got the tastebuds of a toddler, doubt it will be spicy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.