Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg please don't laugh, well you can laugh but don't think I'm a weirdo... I had a dream last night I was shopping in a massive charity shop!! Ffs!!! 🙈🙈

Maybe its a sign I should enter the giveaway 🤣
YASS! You must 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm all for second hand shopping but who knows what you'd end up with, with Char picking it out!

Reactions: 4
All she seems to wear are those leather look trousers. Considering she's bought a whole new wardrobe, you'd think she'd have different trousers on

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t get over the outfit pic. It’s not even necessarily the outfit itself it’s the pose and the face she’s making. Why is she so low down? I feel like that stool is not the one for mirror outfit shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Should her dog not be secured in the car? It may be, but not visible in the pic!

The only one that thinks that dog is a human is you Charlotte. Not him.

Reactions: 4
Not been on this girls profile for ages but why does she look like a different person in her last few grid posts, like her face looks so different?? Is it just me?

How is she going on about being sustainable CONSTANTLY, I’ve never known anyone buy so many clothes? 10 more items now? Surely if shes being as sustainable as she likes to go on about she would wear what she already has more and resist the urge to buy more that she doesnt need, even if that’s second hand. It’s so annoying she’s literally a moron

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.