Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How desperate do you have to be for likes to switch to your dogs insta account that you run and like your own selfie?! She needs her head looking at she's completely bleeping bonkers.
She does the same on her second hand page and her graze box page, such a sado 😂😂.

Duno why she’s even bothered to put that outfit on IG, she never dresses like that. She won’t ever wear half the stuff she’s bought. Total waste of money.

Two salmon fillets with one meal?!?? That’s what people eat when they’re trying to get in as much protein as possible after a work out!
And last week she told us she’s going to start working out, yet to see that happen yet 😂😂. She’s #bulking.

Reactions: 3
She keeps going on about how flip flops aren’t good for walking the dog yet she continues to wear them

It's turning into a very sad page to look at. A lonely girl and her dog. If you take out the dog stories and the graze boxes from her own page there's nothing else to see. She's completely lost direction and seems sad all the time.

Reactions: 2
Great tip there Char, buy summer clothes in winter and vice versa. I never would have thought that 🙄. And of course Primark isn't fast fashion LOL

20201001_080132.jpg

Reactions: 1
If that ugly old aggy coat is her coat of dreams, I’d like to see a normal persons coat of dreams 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I take it she is skint ? Haven’t been food shopping in a few weeks 😂 who eats salmon egg and bagels yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't purchased any new clothes in about 7 months, should I start an Instagram and shout about that? Sit down Char, not everyone needs to know about your charity purchases every single day. And I don't understand WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY she thinks because she's not purchasing directly from these she is sustainable. Does she actually need to purchase all these things she buys? No. How about wearing the clothes you have and only replacing things if they're worn out or you really want something. I personally will not be doing that when the world returns to normal but I also don't have an Instagram banging on about sustainability. The way she follows trends is so surface level.

Reactions: 7
Still waiting to see her wearing the size 12 Topshop denim skirt...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it really that hard to distinguish between “to” and “too” 😩 I swear she does this purposely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The outfit on the giveaway post, WTF! 😂

And on all of the outfit posts, that heavy make up and pursed lips. She looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg please don't laugh, well you can laugh but don't think I'm a weirdo... I had a dream last night I was shopping in a massive charity shop!! Ffs!!! 🙈🙈

Maybe its a sign I should enter the giveaway 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly. And what is with the new face she is doing in her mirror selfies?!
God that face is so annoying

Love how she says her giveaway isn't a collab with anyone 🤣. Entrepreneur of the year Char will be opening her own second hand shop next 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.