Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I refuse to believe that her jumper cost 50p in a charity shop. They’re cheap but not that cheap. Even a book costs £1 in a charity shop.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I refuse to believe that her jumper cost 50p in a charity shop. They’re cheap but not that cheap. Even a book costs £1 in a charity shop.
Agree. I’ve been taken aback by some of the prices.

Reactions: 4
How many jeans does one person need?!! She'll have to start wearing multiple pairs at once just to get wear out of them!

More unnecessary charity shop buys 🙄

Reactions: 6
How many jeans does one person need?!! She'll have to start wearing multiple pairs at once just to get wear out of them!

But she’s doing really well at no spend and getting the finances in control

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Came on here to say the exact same thing! Maybe she needs a different pair to wear indoors when she's doing her non existent graze boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The pensioners of Rochester are going to be naked at this rate if Char keeps taking their main source of clothes for herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she need to own so many items of clothing?!
Like take a bag of clothes you don’t wear anymore and give to charity and then buy more, she seems to just keep buying more and more everyday!!

Yet has 45276 pairs!! She's so irratic isn't she
I’ve just went back on her stories and she’s “brought” 5 pairs of jeans in the last 3 weeks. Maybe it’s just me but I find that a bit excessive for someone who just seems to wear leggings and flip flops all day every day

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she need to own so many items of clothing?!
Like take a bag of clothes you don’t wear anymore and give to charity and then buy more, she seems to just keep buying more and more everyday!!
I completely agree!!!

It’s all about the 💰💰 though- sells some bits on her pre loved page.

Wouldn’t surprise me at all if all she is doing is buying clothes cheap from charity shops and selling them on her pre-loved page for more than she paid for them.

Reactions: 8
She's bought more clothes than me in the past month (and spent more I think) and I'm pregnant with not much that fits me!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.