Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it's an oversized jumper and shirt then says it's an XL dress. What is wrong with her?

Shame on all of the companies that gift her stuff.

Reactions: 2
Christ you can almost see what she’s been eating for lunch in that outfit 🤮

And those boots look like something a tradesman would wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let’s be honest she doesn’t have a bleeping clue what sort of page she wants to be now. For someone who doesn’t have a “normal” job her content is piss poor. Without the chazza and car boot hauls she would have nothing now she’s moved away from food content. Which is a shame because her food content (post- SW) was pretty good.

I reckon she’s too big for most of her wardrobe now hence the endless clothes shopping. Who buys 5 new pairs of jeans in a month unless their existing jeans don’t fit them!

Reactions: 8
How are cocktail sausages and mini savoury eggs vegetarian? And why does she always say ‘we’ created this etc... she’s a one man band, it’s ‘I’ created this!

Reactions: 1
How are cocktail sausages and mini savoury eggs vegetarian? And why does she always say ‘we’ created this etc... she’s a one man band, it’s ‘I’ created this!
I’m a veggie and they are the Quorn cocktail sausages & mini savoury eggs

Which vegetarian is really going to want to eat a box containing vegetarian ham when there’s far nicer things she could’ve added

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Which vegetarian is really going to want to eat a box containing vegetarian ham when there’s far nicer things she could’ve added
I agree, veggie ham is rank 🤢 all she’s done is swap out the meat for replacements on her original box but most veggies I know including myself don’t tend to eat replacements as they are full of rubbish 🤮 no imagination at all!

Reactions: 3
She wants to buy Veja trainers now 😂😂 yeah right Charlotte don’t think you’ll find a pair of £120 trainers in a Sue Ryder

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Two salmon fillets with one meal?!?? That’s what people eat when they’re trying to get in as much protein as possible after a work out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.