Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will she learn that just because she bought an item form a chazza that doesn’t make it a. nice or b. sustainable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
What happened to her highly successful graze box business? a crappy boomerang earlier and then goes straight to a charity shop :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It doesn’t matter who wears those vest things... they look bloody awful!!! Why would anyone wear something so unflattering?! Better off with an oversized sweatshirt!

Reactions: 1
Another dog for her to bleeping obsess over 👍🏻 I’m not even going to comment on the poor grammar yet again in that post 🤣
It's nice she's done that but she needs to stop. She's acting like she's got a garden the size of a bloody farm. Please stop and be happy with what you have.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I wouldn’t let him go back. What is happening?!?

• Wow
This whole debacle is very odd. How can someone decide they don’t want the dog so let it go to a new home then 24 hours later decide they want it back?? They don’t sound like responsible dog owners at all!!!
Unless she was just dog-sitting all along.

Reactions: 2
I really don’t understand how you go to the park for a dog walk and “end up” adopting a dog ? And you’re not really “adopting” it are you since you’ve clearly just chatted to your mate and decided you’re having their dog. ALSO her having a dog who’s already had 3 homes worries me. She doesn’t seem like the best home for a rescue dog and I highly doubt she’d be able to put the proper training measures in place since it seems like Digby just does whatever he wants and they both are clearly hugely codependent on each other. Idk.

This is just odd!! What kind of owner gives the dog away and then decides for him back 😢 Old char is probably the best place for him

What a bizarre thing to have happened?! Why say anything until it’s set in stone? So weird.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.