Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sweater does absolutely nothing for her at all it just makes her look even bigger she really needs to dress for her shape and size

Reactions: 4
She cannot possibly claim to be a size 10 after posting that. More like a 16...

Reactions: 3
I can forgive her spelling mistakes (apart from brought when she means bought), but the way she structures her sentences genuinely triggers me. Her syntax is absolutely woeful and so sloppy, and she keeps mixing up her tenses.

On her story today she said ‘Charlie’s lunch I just rustled up ready for when he’s home from the gym’..... That doesn’t even make any sense?!

What she means is: ‘Charlie is at the gym so I’ve just rustled up some lunch that will be ready to serve when he arrives home’.
If she can’t structure her sentences she should get someone else to proof read her stories before she uploads them.

Reactions: 5
No problem 🙂 but I could see her name on your screenshot. I'm not 100% on the rules but I think that's fine

Her 'body positivity' posts are even worse than Charlottes 🙈
Ok you are my new fav tattle buddy ! Aren’t they horrendous ? Please please tell me she isn’t a size 14 never mind a 12??

Reactions: 1
Oh Charlotte. That outfit 😳😳 I’ve seen some other instagrammers wear these sweater dresses and actually pulled them off pretty well. This however reminds me of a very small sized, beach coverup for over a bikini, not stretched over a shirt dress. It does nothing for her at all. And she is def not a size 10 or 12.

Ok you are my new fav tattle buddy ! Aren’t they horrendous ? Please please tell me she isn’t a size 14 never mind a 12??
😀

She defintely is not a 14. I don't understand these body positivity pages - how can they claim to be that if they can't even be honest about their size?

• Heart
😀

She defintely is not a 14. I don't understand these body positivity pages - how can they claim to be that if they can't even be honest about their size?
Totally agree I follow a few amazing body postivie pages but hers is just bad and not ok and not positive !

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.