Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow. Her content is either an utter bore to view or just cringes me out lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow thanks for the informative update on your bank statements and getting a bag out the loft. Zzzzz

• Haha
Wow thanks for the informative update on your bank statements and getting a bag out the loft. Zzzzz
I had to stop listening to her latest Story. I really didn’t need to know that she was going to have to buy some ear cleaning stuff for Digby 🤮

Reactions: 1
The fact she calls her chickens “clever” for laying eggs, does my head in. They’re chickens, they lay eggs, that’s where eggs come from. They’re hardly Albert Einstein.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she’s going away with her neighbour? She might not be but just the fact she’s going away in half term made me think it

Reactions: 1
Why does she post outfits on her Instagram saying OOTD then in her stories she is clearly wearing something different? If she lies about that I wouldn’t believe her about anything she advertises or if she told me her graze boxes were home made.

Funny enough, she hasn’t mentioned anything about graze boxes she has to make this weekend. Is that because she has none to make I wonder?! 👀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.