Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to her graze box business?
I was thinking this morning she’s gone very quiet about her graze boxes. I know she’s been away for the last night or two but even before that she hasn’t mentioned it much 🤔

Reactions: 3
I used to like Charlotte when she worked & well, seemed ' normal ' 😂 but ever since she stopped working & tried to get into the insta world, she's gone really downhill & everything she does is weird. She's trying to much to be someone she isn't 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I like red onion but the amount she gets through in a week is a bit rank. Bet her breath stinks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will have 100% got in touch first to ask for the gifted stay, If they were going to offer a gifted stay off their own back (from a marketing point of view) they would not choose someone with 40k ish followers and whos main content is charity shop outfits when there’s so many influencers out there who create great content. I wish influencers had to declare if they asked for the free stuff or were offered it 😂😂
This!!!! This pissed me off. The place is Vegan also, and she clearly is NOT vegan. What a strange collab to offer a gifted stay to someone of Chars calibre 🥱

Reactions: 6
This!!!! This pissed me off. The place is Vegan also, and she clearly is NOT vegan. What a strange collab to offer a gifted stay to someone of Chars calibre 🥱
She’s not even a vegetarian which is at least part way there to being a vegan! The mind boggles!!
It cracked me up that the first thing she did when she got home was have a cuppa with cows milk! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone who has an anonymous IG account should DM her graze account and see if she's still making them :ROFLMAO: no posts in 5 days!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Just for ref guys. I looked to stay next Mon / Tues for 2 nights in the same room as she and her mom did and .... it ain’t cheap lols
This is disgusting! I cannot believe she has been gifted a stay that costs this much!! Also with regards to the fact the place is vegan, did she actually state this while she was there and posting because I don’t recall her doing so and this is misleading to her followers.

Reactions: 4
This is disgusting! I cannot believe she has been gifted a stay that costs this much!! Also with regards to the fact the place is vegan, did she actually state this while she was there and posting because I don’t recall her doing so and this is misleading to her followers.
No I don’t recall her disclosing this. It was just because she was posting her food she was eating in the stay which didn’t fit her normal ‘aesthetic’ if you get me. Made me wonder. So I googled!

I know it's petty but I really hate when she does this 🙃 emoji, it's so passive aggressive. I think it reminds me of when someone confronted her about the price of her graze boxes and she basically said "Thanks for supporting a local business hun 🙃" That emoji has more personality than her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, the food she showed looked horrible. I'd expect better food for that price.

Back from a vegan spa, crap promotion of the place and coming back and tucking into a mcdonakds - great advert for it 😂 how can you honestly put that little thought into your job as a content creator 🤣

Reactions: 5
Back from a vegan spa, crap promotion of the place and coming back and tucking into a mcdonakds - great advert for it 😂 how can you honestly put that little thought into your job as a content creator 🤣
I'd be fuming if I was in PR at that hotel. Complete disregard to the fact she stayed in a vegan hotel and didn't mention it once.

She's got BFF necklaces and bracelets with her neighbours kid. She's lost the plot.

Reactions: 9
I still find the whole neighbour thing really odd. She never mentioned them until recently and now they’re ’BFFs’ and she’s taking the kid out for a day. I don’t even know my neighbours, am I just a miserable witch??? 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.