Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling bullshit on her charity shop finds. I went to loads of charity shops in Rochester yesterday including the Red Cross as I was having a mooch with the BF and I NEVER see anything remotely current in regards to fashion.

She doesn’t show us the clothes she’s buys with labels on anymore with where they are from.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
£3.50 for a second hand Shacket from Primark, may as well of just gone to Primark cos it wouldn’t have been that much more in the first place!

I’m calling bullshit on her charity shop finds. I went to loads of charity shops in Rochester yesterday including the Red Cross as I was having a mooch with the BF and I NEVER see anything remotely current in regards to fashion.

She doesn’t show us the clothes she’s buys with labels on anymore with where they are from.
Yeah I’m not buying it either. Her mate Scarlet is constantly banging on about those shackets which are very in trend atm. Would not surprise me if she was buying it full price and trying to claim she got it in a charity shop. Watch this space, she will start showing how much it costs from now on 😂

Those boots are honestly so fugly.

Reactions: 5
She's brought a second hand game from ebay but it's brand new....makes sense.

Soz for being a jerk and correcting her spelling again 🤪

Sorry but this whole baby brother thing really annoys me! He's not a baby? He looks to be in his 20s

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but this whole baby brother thing really annoys me! He's not a baby? He looks to be in his 20s
And she treated him to Mcdonalds eventhough it's clearly an ad.

That photo of her really isn't flattering at all

Reactions: 4
"Fleaky eyebrows" - what?

Hasn't she already done that McDonalds ad too...

Reactions: 7
So it’s a #AD for McDonald’s but she has put hashtag #kfc in the comments 🤨🤣🤔 oh wow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She did another McDonald’s ad in August and “treated” her “baby brother” back then too 🤣. I was going to say her “no spend” phase must have gone out the window but of course she didn’t spend a thing 🤣

Reactions: 6
Don’t think your “oversized” shirt from Charlie’s wardrobe is particularly oversized I’m afraid, Charlotte.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t think your “oversized” shirt from Charlie’s wardrobe is particularly oversized I’m afraid, Charlotte.
Came on to say the same thing. And why is she wearing it like that?! Lol her back and neck will get cold 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.