Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Jerks 👋 and Hi Charlotte 😂
Haha I came here to post this! I’d rather be a jerk than not know which their/there/they’re to use 👍🏻
And I agree about the fact some people do struggle due to dyslexia and I totally understand that but as mentioned when this is her ‘job’ she needs to at least make the effort. If I was a brand paying someone to advertise my product, I wouldn’t be impressed if they couldn’t even form a basic sentence!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is so short and blunt! I’ve spoken to her a few times on Instagram and she’s up her arse

Reactions: 2
Haha I came here to post this! I’d rather be a jerk than not know which their/there/they’re to use 👍🏻
And I agree about the fact some people do struggle due to dyslexia and I totally understand that but as mentioned when this is her ‘job’ she needs to at least make the effort. If I was a brand paying someone to advertise my product, I wouldn’t be impressed if they couldn’t even form a basic sentence!
Exactly 😩 and these days it’s pretty easy to check these things. As I said, my partner really struggles but always checks before sending work emails or anything important/professional, it’s not like she’s busy with anything else 🤣

Reactions: 4
Well done guys, absolutely amazing. Could she be anymore patronising?!?
Don’t get me wrong, it’s great that people are trying to be more eco friendly but I just find her so insincere! At least the packaging for he wax melts was substainably sourced 🤷🏻‍♀️
If she’s pulled up by the grammar police as much as she says she is, she wants to learn how to bleeping use correct grammar rather than just laugh about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So when she said the other day that Charlie’s got a gym, that would be a home gym then yeah?!? Why make out like it was some big deal 🙄
Back on the fitness bandwagon again I see, obviously not in an ‘embracing the way you look’ mood today then.

So when she said the other day that Charlie’s got a gym, that would be a home gym then yeah?!? Why make out like it was some big deal 🙄
Back on the fitness bandwagon again I see, obviously not in an ‘embracing the way you look’ mood today then.
Is this the gym he was cleaning?

Yeah its in a garage somewhere away from their home I think as their house doesn't have one attached.

Reactions: 1
Bets on how long her interest in working out will last this time?? I don’t even think she’ll make it to next Monday.

Reactions: 4
There will be some massive sob story about how she just wasn't enjoying it so she's decided to stop because life is too short to be unhappy and so she's just going to embrace her body instead. Again.

Reactions: 5
Accepting loads of bottles of Zoflora when she was going on about how “substainable” she is by using refillable products 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.