Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else find it weird she’s went on that break with her Mum and not Charlie? Would be a nice enough place a couple to go

Reactions: 4
Omg. It’s a gifted stay #AD 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Didn’t seem like something she would actually book off her own back and she didn’t seem keen to leave Digby.

Reactions: 2
Omg. It’s a gifted stay #AD 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Didn’t seem like something she would actually book off her own back and she didn’t seem keen to leave Digby.
Of course it’s a gifted stay 🙄 boils my piss people like her getting gifted stuff like this. I also think it’s in poor taste these so called influencers accepting gifted stays/meals in the current situation.
Don’t get me started on the whole ‘I'm going to miss Digby’ bollocks!

Reactions: 7
Of course it’s a gifted stay 🙄 boils my piss people like her getting gifted stuff like this. I also think it’s in poor taste these so called influencers accepting gifted stays/meals in the current situation.
Don’t get me started on the whole ‘I'm going to miss Digby’ bollocks!
THIS⬆👏🏻

P.s. Char please educate yo momma on how to do your half pout boomerang! (Or take a goddamn photo like a normal person).

Reactions: 3
C39F84D4-F932-4B69-AA38-9F120FCC3851.jpeg
This really is instagrammer bullshit at its finest. Comment for comment, and writing any old tosh. I think people that work so hard are our keyworkers; NHS/emergency service staff, not little old Charlotte. What she should of done is re-gifted her gifted stay to one of those people, one of those people who have helped her with Digbys paw, one of those who helped her brother when he was In hospital or one of those who served her countless times in Asda or Aldi.

Fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One of the comments said something about it being well deserved because 'you work so hard'.

WHEN?! 😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
View attachment 288826This really is instagrammer bullshit at its finest. Comment for comment, and writing any old tosh. I think people that work so hard are our keyworkers; NHS/emergency service staff, not little old Charlotte. What she should of done is re-gifted her gifted stay to one of those people, one of those people who have helped her with Digbys paw, one of those who helped her brother when he was In hospital or one of those who served her countless times in Asda or Aldi.

Fuming.
'Work so hard' what a head

Also another beggy witch comment from TheTummyDiairies 'this has been on my list for a while' which also translates to please give me a gifted stay. If you want to go so much, then go and pay for it🤬🤬🤬

She will have 100% got in touch first to ask for the gifted stay, If they were going to offer a gifted stay off their own back (from a marketing point of view) they would not choose someone with 40k ish followers and whos main content is charity shop outfits when there’s so many influencers out there who create great content. I wish influencers had to declare if they asked for the free stuff or were offered it 😂😂

• Haha
She will have 100% got in touch first to ask for the gifted stay, If they were going to offer a gifted stay off their own back (from a marketing point of view) they would not choose someone with 40k ish followers and whos main content is charity shop outfits when there’s so many influencers out there who create great content. I wish influencers had to declare if they asked for the free stuff or were offered it 😂😂
It just makes the company look stupid. She would never influence me to buy anything, especially as she can't even pronounce half of the stuff she gets gifted to her, or even stuff from the supermarket that she buys herself.

Reactions: 9
I never knew that, thank you :)

Reactions: 1
She says on stories they’re going for a walk in town but her grid post says different 😂

Reactions: 3
I’d be too embarrassed to ask for anything gifted/free. I don’t know how some people do it

Now talking about an afternoon nap. Anyone would think she's been on holiday for a few weeks, not a day

And she's staying at a vegan hotel. Very relatable there Char, you was only advertising Mcdonalds a few days ago

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now talking about an afternoon nap. Anyone would think she's been on holiday for a few weeks, not a day

And she's staying at a vegan hotel. Very relatable there Char, you was only advertising Mcdonalds a few days ago
Hahahahha I didn't realise it was a vegan hotel, what an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God her stories this morning are just awful. Food all over her face, dog climbing all over. Then she says to the dog, she didn't miss him? Wtf??? We know that's a lie because she didn't stfu about him the entire 48 hours she was away! :rolleyes:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.