Lifeofcharlouise #2 Spelling Mistakes and Graze Boxes She Definitely Didn’t Bake

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly not wearing her jumper dress out today! She is wearing ripped black jeans in her insta story. Nothing is ever as it seems on her page!

Reactions: 3
She's posted about ten minutes ago about being 'out for dinner'. It's only just gone half four.

I mean I admit we like our dinner 'early' in my house but that is taking the piss. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“So I rung up Charlie and I said ‘oh’”. How many times did you say ‘oh’ Char? duck off you boring bastard!
She’s also posted saying she was going out with Charlie for the afternoon with a picture of her in a jumper dress yet she’s literally just said on her stories that she was wearing a training top!
Oh, and if you’re going to put captions on your stories, at least make them match what you’re actually saying 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Aww, so princess Charlotte didn’t get her bread this morning.
I see there’s a new advert too for dog food, the raw food diet was obviously just another fad.
Replacing her reusable make up wipes because her others wasn’t the best. She’s really suffering with these first world problems isn’t she, the little lamb 😢

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Cba to go shop to get bread and is bitching about the milk company forgetting her loaf. She probably ordered it for next Saturdays delivery the dozy twit.

Reactions: 1
Hi Jerks 👋 and Hi Charlotte 😂
This cracked me up 😂 I don’t make a habit of doing it in general, I know some people do struggle with spellings, grammar etc - my partner is dyslexic so I do understand. But in her “job”, especially when she’s doing ads for companies, it looks unprofessional and like she just doesn’t care 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.