Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It doesn’t matter it tea is decaf, it still contains tannin, which inhibits iron, zinc and calcium absorption, and really isn’t ideal for a child to drink regularly. This woman 🙄

Reactions: 14

Faye89

Trust your mama instincts. Her child is lifeless and she said she called 111.

If my child was lifeless, I’d be calling 999. That would be my instinct.

111 would of rang the ambulance not her.

• Wow
  • Angry

Noname123

Chatty Member
Is Oakley starting school in September? Only she hasn’t mentioned it?
At first I didn’t know what she was talking about as he is the first child to have ever started school so it was a knew concept to me. Thank god she’s sharing this with us! Xxx

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
The story she's put on "happiness is not giving a fuck if people unfollow you on social media", if you've got 32k followers on social media and you notice people are unfollowing you, then you really do give a fuck, Ainsley! When you have that many followers, how would you notice unless you were checking or keeping track?

• Haha

Mrspowell

VIP Member
!

Ok so I can’t sleep thanks to accidentally napping with the kiddos today! Signed up to a site that will tell me followers engagement etc. She has 10,000 fake followers!!!! Ive seen the proof. Absolute fraud

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Gemma87

Having read this thread and read her caption some more, I’ve decided most of what she’s said is complete nonsense. The fact she was wearing clothes in the ambulance, the fact she said she’d stripped her down when it’s summer, what was she wearing?! Her saying ‘but I didn’t take everything off, didn’t want her body to go into shock’ absolute rubbish. She probably only added that part in because she thought she’d get comments about not stripping down entirely. The caption of engagement dreams. Then she’s back to posting ‘sass pot’ the very next day.

Oh and the ‘Oaks’ going to school posts actually make me sad. I feel sorry for him considering he can just about say one or two words, and she’s not addressing it! Having two autistic children myself (not suggesting he’s autistic at all, I think he has learning difficulties which hasn’t been helped by her) I can’t understand why she hasn’t done something about it. Doctors! Speech therapy! He seems SO behind. I really do hope his school address the very evident issues and don’t heighten them.

Last edited:

Bubba

Never posted here before but I felt really sorry for Oakley on her stories today, desperately trying to get her attention while she’s ‘busy’ talking to her phone! She looked pissed off that he interrupted her. Must be so hard for a child to be in constant competition with Instagram followers just to get a moment of their Mum’s time.

• Sad
  • Angry

Mum123

VIP Member
Of course olive is her favourite,
I remember when she was pregnant, she was so desperate for a girl, insisted she wasn’t bothered of course but you could tell a mile off how desperate she was. Then how smug she was that she had her girl
She had always wanted! I remember the first post, wouldn’t even disclose the sex of the baby to keep everyone on the edge of their seats guessing, please 🙄 like who really gave a shit!

• Heart

Trueb

Press for what publishing house...? 😑

There are a few rules in life that I generally stick by and so far they’ve been helpful.

1. Those who speak about money/what they have, generally don’t have as much as they’d like you to think.

2. Those who say they are very smart, very intelligent- generally aren’t.

Those rules are simple, you don’t need to say what you have or who are because it usually comes across in the way you are!

For arguments sake and the purpose of this post. I am a highly intelligent (by societies standard) in regards to academia (I have two degrees and a PhD) - although you’ll never catch me saying I’m smart or intelligent.
I also come from a family who has money and I NEVER talk about money, I never post about it I never elude to it...

I don’t understand why this Instagram culture is about talking about what you have etc everyone knows it’s fake and the reason it’s fake is because everyone deep down knows, if you have it, you don’t talk about it.

She is the cliché of talking about things to make herself seem more successful than she is.

• Heart
  • Haha

Choco88

VIP Member
😂 so funny!

Yes the tent dress isn’t doing her any favours but I’m guessing it’s comfortable in this heat.

534D86F3-3875-4A13-AF76-2B3613528C6F.jpeg

This is the comment on Ainsleys mums page for those who haven’t seen 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Whatajoker

The dog was / is hers called Barney. She used to post loads before the kids came along. Also the way she says ‘heading back to Derbyshire’. Mate, you live in Derby City. You’re under a derby city council. Don’t make out you live in some nice Derbyshire superb when you don’t. Fictitious liar.

• Haha

rosalierae

Chatty Member
I hate how she says ‘I just wanted to pop on’ when she comes on stories with that stupid heart filter to talk about the most inane, boring, dry, dull shit. Who actually watches this crap and enjoys it? Can’t even be arsed to read the blog to take the piss out of it because it looks THAT boring

I genuinely don’t get the obsession with Cornwall, she has ruined Cornwall for me forever 😂🖕🏽

• Haha