Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faye89

I am disgusted that she ‘just pops on’ stories while her daughter sits in her own shit.

FFS change your daughters nappy first then ‘pop on’ if you really feel the need to.

Jeez talk about priorities. What an absolute dickhead.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

virgofalls

VIP Member
That group picture. I feel a bit sorry for her, she looks really awkward and like she’s trying to hide behind everyone. It actually makes me quite sad that she feels so uncomfortable in herself.

Reactions: 16

c93

I’ve lost my patience with this girl today. She’s been gifted a holiday to Darwin forest next to Matlock saying she lives locally. You don’t live locally you live in derby a good 40 mins away. My family go here every Xmas and pay around £2k for it. This girl who exploits her children for money is being handed things for free that people work their asses off for. Enraged 😂

liarliarliar

The way she says the park was closed to the public so they got to ride as many times as they wanted. Sorry who do you think you are? Why would I (the peasant public) pay for a ticket when shitty influencer Ainsley Gray gets to flounce around riding as many times as she likes. No thank ya!

Choco88

VIP Member
My son was blue lighted to hospital recently with breathing difficulties the last thing on mind was taking a photo I barely remembered to put my shoes on when I was rushing out of the front door. Shameful!

Islander

Imagine if you were alseep in your nappy and someone broadcast you to any old tom dick and harry without your consent.

She’s not the only one who does this. I know this is not exclusive to Ainsley... but why do insta grammars use content of their children asleep? Doesn’t that just seem like a huge invasion of privacy.

As a Mum myself, I’m not going to lie, it’s a super cute video. But why not just keep the video for yourself or even just send to family / friends?

Why are parents ok with anyone with an insta account viewing their children? Even in sleep they are not safe from the camera, and whoever feels like tuning in.

Would you like to be filmed to the world whilst asleep? Who the hell would consent to this. Probably very few people. Yet it’s ok because the kids don’t know what’s going on - not least because they are alseep!

There are some sick sick people
Out their with unhealthy interests.

When I was a teenager and I found what I deemed to be an embarrassing photo of myself at home... I would hide it.... stash it somewhere.... or just be safe in the thought only those coming into my family home would see it. This is a security that so many children will never know because their childhood has been documented to anyone who wants to have a good old gawp.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VintageC

Jesus! What an idiot! Why would you put THIS on social media???? I’m surprised she didnt story the whole thing to music, she’s got serious mental issues. Silly cow! (Glad Olive is ok though!)

Reactions: 15

Queenie2019

I’m horrified. Why has she posted that photo? In what moment when you’re being ‘blue lighted’ to hospital would you get your phone out and think that’s an instagrammable photo opportunity? The fact it’s all happened today too, and the world already knows about it. I’m dumbfounded.. I understand about mamas instinct etc, why not post a photo of her fit and well in a couple of days and talk about it then?
.... or am I being too sensitive 🤷🏾‍♀️

M

Member 4330

I also love Cornwall and we go most years but my god she’s acts like it’s some tropical paradise that no one else has discovered yet! Eden Project, they went last year and probably the year before, why not try somewhere new? She’s been 3 years running (it’s tradition now you know 🤣) and all they do is go to the same places and do the same things! I’ve been with my fiancé 6 years this year and we’ve been to Cornwall together 6 times and we hardly ever go to the same places and do the same things! We’re going again next month and I’ve already started planning to go to all new places while we are there’s so much more to Cornwall than St Ives, the Eden project and Mousehole 🙄 and all she likes St Ives and Mousehole for is the photo ops for the gram! St Ives is lovely but aside from the beach and shops there’s nothing else there?
Bang on. She just goes to all the insta worthy photo opportunities!! What a waste! Shall we play Cornwall photo bingo? LOL

- Photo next to coloured beach huts
- Insta story with cringe music and filter to make everywhere look bright blue
- Ainsley stood next to (or holding) some flowers which have magically wobbled into her sides

• Haha

Islander

So true.

It’s all me me me me look what I’ve got.

Disgusting.

And if they do help it’s usually to boost their own engagement anyway.

But do you know something? No hello fresh box or holiday would be worth the exploitation of my children. Nothing in the world could persuade me to share their photos and intimate details of their childhood publically. I think so many instamums are going to have regret in the future... they sold their children’s right to privacy for a few freebies.

It’s wrong.

Gemma87

Wow. The “I’m her mother” stance. So I suppose it’s fine for all the mothers out there abusing and neglecting their children to carry on then? If we’re going by that comment?

Stupid stupid woman.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Could she get any more attention seeking? Jesus Christ. Why does she have to tell everyone about that even if it were true? Guess what, while driving to work a few months ago I actually was first to arrive at the scene of an accident that had just happened, I stopped to help the people involved as best I could and then carried on to work, told my fiance when I got home that night and didn't actually ever mention it to anyone else until I've written it here. Probably happens quite a lot only no one else feels the need to advertise it on social media for attention/sympathy. She probably called 111 as they drove past as that's the number to call in an emergency :rolleyes:.......

• Wow
  • Haha
Absolutely no need for her to take pictures of her child in hospital. I’m all for raising awareness but it’s in very poor taste to take photos of your child in an ambulance and post it on social media.

• Wow

Whatajoker

I find it hilarious I clearly stated Olive is her favourite and now she has wrote a post about Oakley 😂😂

So predictable.

• Haha

chickennuggssss

Your daughter is seriously ill and you choose to photograph her? I’m actually disgusting and shocked. The first thing on your mind seems to be, quick let’s take a photo. Had to stop myself from commenting!

It's Forest Ainsley not Forrest
This is the thing I genuinely find most offensive about Ainsley. HOW has she forged a career and managed to earn a living from writing a blog when she can’t spell, her grammar is atrocious and she makes NO attempt to sort either out before posting. It’s embarrassing!

Reactions: 14

Pink girl

Don't sell your children on Instagram if you don't want people's opinions broadcasted
Keep them safe and away from the insta world
I personally don't like how they constantly have a camera shoved in there face and are made to talk on insta stories for content

Trust your instincts, what the actual fuck? Her child is grey and floppy and lifeless, I’m so glad she had that ‘mama instinct’ telling her to ring an ambulance. Can’t actually cope with the dumbass. Poor olive.