Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has decaf tea - I remember she informed all her followers this after she had some comments about the caffeine. He’s been on the decaf tea since a baby.

So now Cornwall’s done.. what’s next? There’s always something in the pipelines

Reactions: 1
He has decaf tea - I remember she informed all her followers this after she had some comments about the caffeine. He’s been on the decaf tea since a baby.

So now Cornwall’s done.. what’s next? There’s always something in the pipelines
well the next event is in September isn't it so she will be extremely busy and important with high flying bossbabe activities.

Reactions: 3
She needs hello fresh to make hot dogs and wedges??? Is that not the easiest meal ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t matter it tea is decaf, it still contains tannin, which inhibits iron, zinc and calcium absorption, and really isn’t ideal for a child to drink regularly. This woman 🙄

Reactions: 14
It doesn’t matter it tea is decaf, it still contains tannin, which inhibits iron, zinc and calcium absorption, and really isn’t ideal for a child to drink regularly. This woman 🙄
My thoughts exactly. My four year old has never had tea.

Reactions: 6
Surely it will stain his teeth?

Is she off to Nerja again? 🙄

I remember all the drama about the tea in a bottle, it is really uncalled for imo, a child does not need to drink tea wether it’s caffeinated or not 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Lol I don’t know why she introduced tea to him in the first place!? Very bizarre. Not the sort of thing a child would ask for surely, let alone a baby who can’t even speak - he was very young when he started having it. Younger than one.

Mind you, I once saw a woman pour a baby a can of coke in a bottle. That was a major wtf moment. Makes tea seem mild!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lol I don’t know why she introduced tea to him in the first place!? Very bizarre. Not the sort of thing a child would ask for surely, let alone a baby who can’t even speak - he was very young when he started having it. Younger than one.

Mind you, I once saw a woman pour a baby a can of coke in a bottle. That was a major wtf moment. Makes tea seem mild!
My mums friend is a health visitor and she had a family that gave their three year old red bull 😳

• Wow
I think its very clear by her size alone that she has no idea about a healthy diet and nutrition. Those poor children are going to be overweight with rotten teeth. I can’t believe Hello Fresh are paying her to advertise their products, she sounds out of breath whenever shes talking on stories. Also, didn’t she recently plug Gousto or have I imagined that??

Reactions: 2
Her most recent photo on her ‘grid’ doesn’t look photoshopped to me. I can now see what everyone was saying! I have followed her for almost three years and I thought she was a 12/14. She definitely tried to present herself as that size

Weak tea is absolutely fine, far better for them to drink than squash filled with sweetener and additives or fruit juice with all the sugar. Or other sugar drinks like hot chocolate, milkshake etc. For all the tit she does a weak and especially decaf tea is really not that bad.

Reactions: 5
Weak tea is absolutely fine, far better for them to drink than squash filled with sweetener and additives or fruit juice with all the sugar. Or other sugar drinks like hot chocolate, milkshake etc. For all the tit she does a weak and especially decaf tea is really not that bad.

I completely agree with you, there is nothing wrong with a weak cup of tea- when you see kids with full fat coke (or even diet drinks full of sweetener) or fruit juice with no pith which is basically a glass of pure sugar. My son has had a cup of milky tea every night before bed since he was 3 years old- perfectly healthy, lovely teeth and helps him sleep like a baby.

I think her giving him a cup of tea is the LEAST of her problems.

Reactions: 7
I don’t have kids and very little experience with them but she seems to ask him closed questions all the time? So yes and no is gonna be his standard answer and he won’t need to say much more? Anyway, came on here to say I always thought she was lovely little size 12/14 with the gym and slimming world etc so I feel a little bit mislead that she’s prob my size a) like there something wrong with it and b) there’s a reason to hide it. Do you know what, you’ve had 2 kids and gained weight, who cares?! FFS Just own it.

Reactions: 9
The tea thing is no big deal in comparison - I had a bottle of tea when I was younger (occasionally) and it was ok. I do think there are worse things you can give a child - which she does. McDonald’s being one of them.

I used to teach in primary (infant) school and I can tell you right now, they will most likely get a speech and language therapist in to assess Oakly and his requirements - teachers don’t have the time or staffing to sit one on one with a child, so they will try and get an outside source in to assess and put in place a plan of action, however this can take months and months to happen and in that time he runs the risk of being left behind (I have seen this happen unfortunately)

I would strongly recommend getting in some speech/language classes with him prior to starting school.

This isn’t a horrible comment, just one from personal experience and something that she should be made aware of. Getting any outside professional into schools these days takes ages, everyone in that area is over worked.

The issue with Ainsley is - she doesn’t seem friendly or approachable, so I would in no way feel comfortable commenting about this on her Instagram page because she would just delete the comment anyway.

I do wonder if this thread is so long and active because she is so unapproachable that people have nowhere else to make these types of suggestions

Reactions: 8
I do wonder if this thread is so long and active because she is so unapproachable that people have nowhere else to make these types of suggestions
A massive part of why this thread is so long is because she drew everyone's attention to it a few months ago - prior to that it was only a couple of posts long. But then she decided in her infinite wisdom to do a a load of stories one day about all the jealous and horrible people on this terrible website called tattle who were talking about her.... And lo and behold the inevitable happened and this thread exploded 😂

Reactions: 8
A massive part of why this thread is so long is because she drew everyone's attention to it a few months ago - prior to that it was only a couple of posts long. But then she decided in her infinite wisdom to do a a load of stories one day about all the jealous and horrible people on this terrible website called tattle who were talking about her.... And lo and behold the inevitable happened and this thread exploded 😂
Awkward- absolutely nobody is jealous of you Ainsley honey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.