Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All worth it for some #gifted books 🙈

I am thinking how is she going to keep her content up once Oakley's at school .

Prepare yourself for endless coffee pictures, slimming world/gym posts that last for a month, sassy pants overload , Cornwall 2019/2020 #yawn
Boring same old tit pics and chat

She’s making out like she discovered Cornwall like Christopher Columbus. Lots of people have been visiting for years and years babe. Just because we don’t harp on about it for weeks, do a daily countdown and film every second of our trip doesn’t mean you discovered the county yourself. “Forever influencing people to visit Cornwall” 😂😭😭😂😭😭😭😭😭😭 this definitely goes straight into the top ten annoying things she’s ever said.
What a sad life she leads

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her blog posts are the most dullest thing I’ve ever read, like anyone gives a tit what time you set off to Cornwall from the East Midlands aka derby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boring same old tit pics and chat

What a sad life she leads
Oh so true she is going Boring ,nothing, stale , quiet, boring when she does decide to speak.. Whats with the stupid filters every time you speak stupid hearts ect. Your ment to be a business lady . ..? Every time you appear you have stupid filters Covering you . Ffs grow up. You act like a teenager. . You don’t see the professionals like Ticky boo Act like this . How embarrassing. No thanks to a stall at the Carboot if your last one is anything to go bye. .

• Haha
Her blog posts are the most dullest thing I’ve ever read, like anyone gives a tit what time you set off to Cornwall from the East Midlands aka derby
According to ainsley it’s not Derby silly, it’s Derbyshire 😂

Would some please teach this girl how to pronounce the word ‘because’
I wonder could that someone also teach her to spell definitely? It’s not Defiantly 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate how she says ‘I just wanted to pop on’ when she comes on stories with that stupid heart filter to talk about the most inane, boring, dry, dull tit. Who actually watches this crap and enjoys it? Can’t even be arsed to read the blog to take the piss out of it because it looks THAT boring

I genuinely don’t get the obsession with Cornwall, she has ruined Cornwall for me forever 😂🖕🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I also hate the phrase ‘pop on!’

She’s not the only one who says it.... it’s become a phrase on insta on the stories - I’m just popping on to tell you what I had for breakfast... I’m just popping on because we are walking to the shops.... I’m just popping on because ive got to show you my new nails....

Weirdly, I sometimes like to see what ordinary stuff people are doing because I’m nosey AF!!!

But.... I’m just amazed that as a mum of 2 young kids she has the opportunity to watch the hills and eat a cooked breakfast on a midweek morning! Talk about leisure! Pretty jealous of that I have to say. I know they are in childcare that morning but still....!

Reactions: 5
Did we ever get to the bottom of where the dog ended up?? Was a big feature on the gram before the kids came along?
No idea where the dog went she probably gave it away to the dogs home because it wasn’t instaworthy 😂

I wonder could that someone also teach her to spell definitely? It’s not Defiantly 🤦🏻‍♀️

This seriously annoys me when she writes it like that, and when she refers to poo as Pooh! It makes her come across very childish

Reactions: 1

Has she tried to flog Reading Eggs? Maybe that would help her or sitting practicing writing out the words when she teaches her son how to write? Or maybe, she is just very defiant? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why would anyone want a tutorial of her tit hair! Mine looks like that when I’ve just woken up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her followe
Why would anyone want a tutorial of her tit hair! Mine looks like that when I’ve just woken up 😂
see what i’m doing, you want to keep it moving constantly or you’ll get kinks. Next wave she does, kinks😂

• Haha
I didn't have the sound on but I saw that story and just thought what the hell is she doing??? Her hair looks hideous, why would anyone want to copy it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More stories... Her hair honestly looks like she's just got up and not brushed it and she's done a hair tutorial on it, I can't :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😭

• Haha
Omg as a hairdresser it pains me to watch this! Holding the heat on way too long hence the kinks! Have people honestly asked her to film this!?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.