Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t researched anything to do if it rains? I could list about 5 things to do with the kids in that area if it rains off the top of my head as I always have some back up ideas for when we go, would you not think of this beforehand? It’s not like she has anything else to do in her life so why not research these things before you go?

Reactions: 1
What’s with everyone doing ads for the same things, popsa and hello fresh must have literally asked anyone with a following to do their ads! It puts me off!

Reactions: 8
Genuinely don’t think I’ve seen anyone look as miserable as her husband on that recent photo. He looks so sad

Reactions: 6
At least it doesn't seem like she's photoshopped this one, even holding Oakley in front of her isn't hiding how huge she looks. Slimming world and the gym going well then!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At least it doesn't seem like she's photoshopped this one, even holding Oakley in front of her isn't hiding how huge she looks. Slimming world and the gym going well then!

I think she is just wearing a really unflattering dress. Isn’t that the ‘famous’ marks and Spencer dress that every instamum has? Looks awful on her. She should dress for her body shape and not for the ‘gram!

Reactions: 5
I think she is just wearing a really unflattering dress. Isn’t that the ‘famous’ marks and Spencer dress that every instamum has? Looks awful on her. She should dress for her body shape and not for the ‘gram!
I agree, that dress does her no favours at all, it makes her look so much bigger than she is, well I presume? She loves a flattering angle so who knows really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
That dress does her no favours and even hiding behind her husband. God he looks miserable

Reactions: 3
Oh my god her husband looks like he wants to be anywhere but on that beach!!

Have to say - there was a comment in this thread at some point a while ago saying that the outside of her house looks awful....was one of her recent photos where she is holding Olive, taken outside her house? As it looks quite nice?!

Last edited:
Oh my god her husband looks like he wants to be anywhere but on that beach!!

Have to say - there was a comment in this thread at some point a while ago saying that the outside of her house looks awful....was one of her recent photos where she is holding Olive, taken outside her house? As it looks quite nice?!

Yeah I think it is. I’m 99% sure she’s posted about the front before. She was gifted a wreath (or made one during a #gifted trip) and posted a pic saying she didn’t think she’d ever post her front door on insta. It’s not even that bad! How sad.

Ainsley Grey, complaining about her front door since 2017 (at least)

I notice she uses the front of other people’s house a lot in her pics. Imagine opening your front door to find some instamama having a mini photo shoot with her backpack and some flowers in your porch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can assure you, that back pack photo is not her front door. Her mums maybe. Definitely not hers. 😂

It’s the Zara spot dress everyone has . It’s all over insta 😮

I think she used to use someone else’s bath for her Johnson’s ads too 😂
Her mums bath never hers wonder why isn’t it insta worthy 😂

Yeah I think it is. I’m 99% sure she’s posted about the front before. She was gifted a wreath (or made one during a #gifted trip) and posted a pic saying she didn’t think she’d ever post her front door on insta. It’s not even that bad! How sad.

Ainsley Grey, complaining about her front door since 2017 (at least)
View attachment 21663

I notice she uses the front of other people’s house a lot in her pics. Imagine opening your front door to find some instamama having a mini photo shoot with her backpack and some flowers in your porch 😂View attachment 21666
Defo her mums porch way

She's always referring to having visited "The Castle" .... Saying that it's on her doorstep... I didn't know Derby had a castle?!

Reactions: 2
She doesn't even live "next door" to Elvaston Castle like she always says. It's at least 3 miles away :ROFLMAO:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.