Life With Oaks & Olive #2 Everything I am, I am just for the ‘gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter is so cheeky!! Well they say the apple doesn’t fall far form the tree! But it’s Disgused as ‘When I want to
Help she says no’ 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Am I only the only one who finds it hilarious that she put "chocolate" by the 1975 as background music to the kids "show" when the song is all about drugs😂
Either she didnt notice or she doesn't give a toss!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it hilarious I clearly stated Olive is her favourite and now she has wrote a post about Oakley 😂😂

So predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course olive is her favourite,
I remember when she was pregnant, she was so desperate for a girl, insisted she wasn’t bothered of course but you could tell a mile off how desperate she was. Then how smug she was that she had her girl
She had always wanted! I remember the first post, wouldn’t even disclose the sex of the baby to keep everyone on the edge of their seats guessing, please 🙄 like who really gave a tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Going to be honest and say she looked really good at her wedding, her dress suited her well so why does she need to photoshop her new photos?? It’s sad. Embrace it!!

Reactions: 3
She is not anywhere near the size she was for her wedding. She lost a lot of weight for it.

Have you seen all the junk they eat! If she’s not careful the children will end up obese like her

Reactions: 7
She looked lovely on her wedding day - think her dress really suited her.
A long walk probably would have been better after eating a McDonald’s for breakfast 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.