Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Islander

I hate it when tattlers talk like this about children.

I find it such bad taste.

These children here are just 2 & 4. I don’t feel that they deserve labels such as little shit or brat. They don’t deserve to have the piss taken out of their speech or what they are wearing.

Ok, when an adult chooses to publically broadcast themselves to the world, obviously they have to accept that people are inevitably going to judge what they do and say. I guess yoo assume that this person has a relatively thick skin and is able to take some comments on the chin. But the young children who are part of the account, have no idea that when they pose... or are filmed going about their day... that there is a vast audience following / lurking. And I find it sad that some people in this audience fail to remember that these children are really just victims of this strange culture where people film their private lives to the world for engagement. I don’t feel Ainsley’s children deserve to be critiqued like this. It’s one thing talking about their behaviour in a decent manner, but calling them names etc is low. Again, I’m sure there will be many people who disagree with me and will call it all fair game.

In my opinion - from the snapshots I’ve seen - there’s really nothing wrong with her kids!? They are normal young children, and they way some people judge children on tattle - it’s like their own children are cherubs sent from above.... holy angels that never put a foot wrong, eaten a gram of sugar or - heaven forbid - shown any sort of personality.

I’m not saying I’m a fan of everything she does - but surely other people can recognise the lack of class in mocking young children.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

yellowmellow

VIP Member
What the hell is she talking about trust your instincts... is there anyone on the planet that would see their child lifeless and not do anything about it? Only most of us would know to call 999 not 111 you absolute moron Ainsley!!!! She’s unreal. It’s an unfollow from me.

Pink girl

When your being gifted a holiday ,getting the name of the business correct should be first on the list .

Oh my god, I live in a hot “staycation” county and I cannot stand these fucking morons who visit and prance around saying everything is so wonderful just piss off please. We as locals cannot stand you. We have a famous Instagram coffee shop here and last week this family got coffee from a cheaper place but took photos of the instafamous place while holding said cheap copies. We saw them uploading as we stood there and I just thought wow...how sad. I don’t have children but can’t imagine forcing them to wait through this shit

• Wow

VintageC

Goddddd she is SUCH a muppet!! Not only is she incredibly immature, she is also thick as two short planks!! Ainsley love, if you’re reading this- spend some of that mummy-market/posh-bootsale dollar on some nutrition classes or a book off amazon or SOMETHING!

Blood sugar can be kept stable by vegetables, salads, complex carbohydrates and protein. Blood sugar is raised by pretty much everything you consume- Jeeze even an apple or a banana would do. If you give your child, especially a child with blood sugar issues PURE SUGAR they will have the most awful crashes and it can do so much damage to their poor pancreas long term. It doesn’t matter if you’re on holiday or not....get some bloody goodness inside your kids or they will end up clueless and obese like you! It makes me furious!!! She’s like those mums you see giving their 2 year old pick and mix and coke!! 🤬🤬🤬

This is completely insane and very hard to watch. She obviously has no clue about proper nutrition. She is obviously obese, which is entirely because of her very poor diet. This lifestyle is her choice, and it's fine. But her children are being fed the same crap or even worse. And now Olive is starting to show signs of health issues that are glucose related, she should be even more aware of a healthy diet! Can't believe she feeds a toddler a drink like that, and even defends it by saying Olive should have extra snacks to have her blood sugar high! Just for your information Ainsley, blood sugar also goes up from healthy food, and then it doesn't come crashing down later causing attacks like that.

Choco88

VIP Member
I really dislike those tent style dresses! They look like those smocks Homer Simpson wears when he gains loads of weight so he doesn’t have to work 😂

• Haha

Mama22

Very tragic what happened to pea but she is such a preachy mother. All for bringing up your child your own way but she insinuates all conventional ways are wrong (even if she does put posts up every now and again saying we all have our own way blah blah) it’s an excuse not to discipline her child as she feels so lucky to have her which I understand but she’s doing her no favours. Ps did anyone know she breastfeeds?.....👀💤
As for ainsley...there are no words. The people looking up to her must be damn hard up for inspiration for sure!

Noname123

Chatty Member
I'm in my late 20s and have been going to Cornwall since I was baby, I go with my family almost every year either for a weekend or a week, but maybe I should thank her for influencing me to go :rolleyes:
Yeah, thanks Ainsley for helping us realise that Cornwall exists and that we can go on holiday there. If it wasn’t for you we’d all just be wandering around the country like headless chickens xxx

• Haha

FraggleRock

VIP Member
32900 followers and only 12 comments on a post about a child starting school which you would think is a hot topic right now. Speaks volumes.

She’s not as popular as she likes to think she is! 🙈

This thread is getting pretty full now, any objections to posting a new one with @BillieBloom title?

Life with Oaks & Olive #3 Boss bae Gray, more couch than 5K, Maccies all the way!

Last edited:

Whatajoker

It
Why does she keep banging on that they are within walking distant from the ‘Castle’ !! She lives at least 3 miles away and I can’t imagine with two children and a picnic they are going to walk across a very busy road / roundabout / country lanes to get there.

She’s such a liar and everything is so false.

One day of winter and Ainsley worked together at Topshop that’s how they know each other

It’s the fact she’s put ‘will never tire of being from walking distance from here’. But yet she drove? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Choco88

VIP Member
Using her families health issues for attention again 😴

Also who is she to advise people on wearing sun lotion have you seen the state of her sun damaged face 😂

• Haha
M

Member 4330

Completely agree... I’m sure she wouldn’t be going to Cornwall if she had to pay full price like the rest of us in August! 😂
Ugh already dreading her edited to death, only for insta Cornwall snaps. She thinks she's the only person who's ever been to there, especially when she does her little Cornwall bloggers guide. "Our annual family trip to Cornwall" umm you've only been there twice Ainsley.

• Haha

Choco88

VIP Member
She is coming across and such a middle class wanker. First shes been gifted clothes and food for the kids. But now shes had a holiday and a festival ticket!! What about the families out there who are working all the hours they can to provide for their children. I know far too many lovely people who just get by even tho they work full time. I dont understand how people like ainsley, the meldrums, mod, brummy mummy etc are the ones who get all the free stuff when they can afford it themselves! Some people would do anything for a free hello fresh box to take the pressure off and have a little bit of extra money that week, never mind a free holiday or day out!
Honestly makes me sick. I dont know how these influencers can say that's fair.
The class divide is even worse now a days.
Nothing middle class about her. Mr Gray busts his arse working 6 days a week to fund her lifestyle. They don’t even own their house and I’m sure the car is leased also.

Reactions: 11

Islander

Just popping on to let you know that I’m going to eat my picky lunch in the castle becussss I’m a sass pot. #sassydiva

• Haha

rosalierae

Chatty Member
What an absolutely boring empty woman! Imagine coming on and talking to all your imaginary mates about tables and chairs as if anybody gave a shit which overpriced chairs you end up buying and what combination you’ll have. And the stupid overpriced chairs are so impractical for young kids- I HIGHLY doubt those kids have any table manners (when they’re not glued to a screen while eating) and will probs smear their maccies all over those fabric monstrosities. WHO SPENDS THAT MUCH ON 2 CHAIRS and thinks it’s a barg?! It’s like when she bought that stupid pouff thingy to put outside in her ridiculous makeshift garden area just for the gram. Pathetic woman

• Haha