Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Not an Ainsley supporter but I would absolutely find time to drink a glass of wine on the beach. Kids got two parents and I’m sure dad would find time for a beer too.
May be just us then but neither of us would be sat drinking on the beach, we aren't big drinkers so maybe that's why I find it strange 🤷‍♀️

Downtoearth

The dog was / is hers called Barney. She used to post loads before the kids came along. Also the way she says ‘heading back to Derbyshire’. Mate, you live in Derby City. You’re under a derby city council. Don’t make out you live in some nice Derbyshire superb when you don’t. Fictitious liar.
This makes me LOL I'm a Derbyshire (definitely the posh, very rural, very hilly part) girl and I'm STILL not proud of being from there 😂😂

Meringue22

VIP Member
Oh my god, I live in a hot “staycation” county and I cannot stand these fucking morons who visit and prance around saying everything is so wonderful just piss off please. We as locals cannot stand you. We have a famous Instagram coffee shop here and last week this family got coffee from a cheaper place but took photos of the instafamous place while holding said cheap copies. We saw them uploading as we stood there and I just thought wow...how sad. I don’t have children but can’t imagine forcing them to wait through this shit
I need to know which is the famous coffee shop 🤣

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Video just now he’s spilling tea from his bottle in the car & she doesn’t say anything.

Also mentions meals what he will and won’t eat,
As a former dinner lady, we used to get bombarded with questions about the school meals and how lunch time worked etc at the open days/evenings for the new starters.