Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Took a dump 🤣
I know you're joking, but that's probably not too far from the truth.

Again, isn't two pounds at his size pretty bad? I'm always reminded of when Jimmy Carr said 'it's like throwing a chair off the Titanic.'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s not 2lbs. He ignored the 3/4 of a lb on the scale. So in 2 weeks he has lost 1 and a quarter pounds.

also it’s different scales so it’s all bullshit.

Reactions: 9
Hes not going to lose any weight he eats far too much, I understand with him being bigger he needs to eat more portions but he eats absolutely loads he needs to slowly start cutting down

Reactions: 8
I've literally no joke lost 5lbs in the last 5 days... there's no excuse for someone of his size to lose such a small amount... he has to be eating off camera too!

I've literally no joke lost 5lbs in the last 5 days... there's no excuse for someone of his size to lose such a small amount... he has to be eating off camera too!
The local take away drivers have there own range rovers from delivering his takeaways I bet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he actually wants to try and lose weight .he should maybe watch his friend rmr .hes currently on the treadmill actually trying to lose weight :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I’m hoping that when James and Lawrence went to Edens event, that many people questioned why James was with Lawrence. Told him he could do miles better and how vile Lawrence is. I mean Lawrence is a massive laughing stock on TT and Young James isn’t. He seems a nice guy imo. I hope he stays away from Lawrence.
I wonder why L stayed in a B&B for the week? So weird, then his mums. He’s so dodgy!

Reactions: 7
He did that with Zac moved up north to be with him and Zac wasn't interested in him in a sex.ual
Way but jabba the mug wouldn't take no for an answer. Maybe it's history repeating itself

I’m hoping that when James and Lawrence went to Edens event, that many people questioned why James was with Lawrence. Told him he could do miles better and how vile Lawrence is. I mean Lawrence is a massive laughing stock on TT and Young James isn’t. He seems a nice guy imo. I hope he stays away from Lawrence.
I wonder why L stayed in a B&B for the week? So weird, then his mums. He’s so dodgy!
James had just left,yet he travels to Bristol stays in a B&B meets up with that Peggy woman,I feel sorry for James.

Reactions: 6
James had just left,yet he travels to Bristol stays in a B&B meets up with that Peggy woman,I feel sorry for James.
I hope for his sake that he's got away from Lawrence before its too late and serious damage can be done. He seems like a nice lad, certainly too nice to be lumped with that, well, lump.

His dads back on the scene then? Lawrence can literally never spend time alone always clinging to somebody

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.