Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won't change now, and has burnt his bridges with having any form of 'job' on tiktok because all he does is beg beg beg. He's reliant on nice people, vulnerable people and children to pay his bills.

No entertainment value or story to tell now with his up down up down 'weight loss journey'. Frazzled creator fund with now minimal views, dried up merch he doesn't even hardly promote now and zero brand deals. Don't rate his popularity on his views as a lot will be made up of trolls needing some content. Rate him on his likes. People who haven't even reach the 500k mark get far more likes because their content is enjoyable.

I've only come here because I'm scorned. I've been a huge supporter from the start, until he blocked me for calling him out on his wish (beg) list. His 3.4m following has only not dropped because he's not even relevant enough to reach people's fyp's for them to unfollow.

Don't forget to follow the gifters guys (y)😤

3 million followers. And most of his tik toks have 2000/ 3000 views. And maybe a 100 comments.

Reactions: 8
I saw it 31 spoilt child starting sulking because he wants to go out oh I'm not arguing I will come and get him lol mow he's going to ask his dad who by the looks of it can't look after himself
The mum revealed the dad has serious mental health issues,Lawrence needs to address his food addiction issues,he also seems to have dark mood swings

Reactions: 7
The mum revealed the dad has serious mental health issues,Lawrence needs to address his food addiction issues,he also seems to have dark mood swings
The mum is a bad as Lawrence , she is full of tit , she got the right hump because they called her out for drink driving. Her excuse was you don't understand 🙄 maybe it's her she is always blaming her ex partners , I don't think she was mother of year to Lawrence. As much as I can't stand him. She only came back when she see he was making money. She was showing off a new bed he got her , she came back to use Spencer to get a new house. She's a parasite that one

Reactions: 14
The followers of this moron, asking why he keeps ignoring them. I don’t want to be mean to the person asking the question as I’m sure from the grammar they are young or maybe, how can I put it politely, ‘vulnerable’ shall we say? It just makes me sick when I see comments like this and the fat lazy lard arse can’t acknowledge these people who must just comment and comment to get a simple ‘hello’ from him. This proves how nasty and vile this specimen is and how has no regard for the loyal followers and commenters. These are the only ‘fans’ that will be left standing when the gifting stops and even us here at Tattle can’t take anymore and stop talking about him as his content (content 🤣) is tedious and offers nothing to anyone.

Attachments

Monday weigh in...2lb on. He needs to start focusing on his health again instead of begging on tik tok

My god brunch 3 hours ago and half hour ago massive plate for dinner. Did Lawrence live in the flat he is in now with Spencer and Charlotte?

Reactions: 2
The joke is his cult followers complain when you say anything but he's on live with his mum last night arguing and getting childish he's classed as an influencer god knows what or who he's influencing you put your life on public platform expect criticism

Reactions: 10
The joke is his cult followers complain when you say anything but he's on live with his mum last night arguing and getting childish he's classed as an influencer god knows what or who he's influencing you put your life on public platform expect criticism
He is not a social media influencer, he hasn’t even got a following on YouTube or Facebook or twitter. Having followers on tiktok is a different kettle of fish as it’s much easier to gain a following. They even have grow parties. He is unfortunately suffering from a severe case of delusions of grandiose

Reactions: 11
He is not a social media influencer, he hasn’t even got a following on YouTube or Facebook or twitter. Having followers on tiktok is a different kettle of fish as it’s much easier to gain a following. They even have grow parties. He is unfortunately suffering from a severe case of delusions of grandiose
I totally agree he thinks he's some sort of celebrity with his minion Peggy saying oh when we go out he gets stopped all the time the problem is the young and vonurable think their appreciated by him.
I would love a week where no one gifts him see him change then your only a use to him if you give to him he doesn't support anyone hardly follows anyone goes live with a select few fellow beggers

Gained two pounds this week.
I'm no expert on weightloss, but should a man his size not be losing more than he is at a faster rate?

He genuinely seems to make no progress. He'll lose 3 pound one week, and then gain it back the next.

What is he doing wrong? Is it his portion sizes etc? Or do you think he's eating a lot more than he shows?

Reactions: 12
Gained two pounds this week.
I'm no expert on weightloss, but should a man his size not be losing more than he is at a faster rate?

He genuinely seems to make no progress. He'll lose 3 pound one week, and then gain it back the next.

What is he doing wrong? Is it his portion sizes etc? Or do you think he's eating a lot more than he shows?
Hes eating more than he says he isn't following any real diet he talks about syns but then ask his culture how many in a certain item always different answers so just guess work and no excircise so he's not physically trying also I believe he doesn't want to lose it its him his tiktok if he loses his weight whats he got

I think he has a real problem with food. When you watch him he can’t shovel it in fast enough and that’s nothing to do with the 3 minute video. If he is following a weight loss plan then the weight should still be dropping off him as he is still huge. He is definitely eating off camera. He has nothing else to do everyday except go food shopping. He must be constantly thinking of it. If he had a job or a life for that matter he would have other stuff to occupy him but all he has is food and TikTok. Whatever happened to the swimming? He has no dependents and all day to get off his arse and go to the gym or take long walks but he’s too lazy. I don’t envy his life at all. Fancy being in your early 30’s and spending everyday stuffing your face and begging.

This wankstain keeps popping up on my fyp. Is the weird Irish vampire his boy toy? I wish influenzas would stop with the teeth whitening, you can always spot their real teeth at some point 😂🤮

Wank stain I haven't heard that in years 👌🤣🤣

Lawrences mum was live with manleys and said shes of to isle of wright in april for a court case .that will be about dave wont it as he lives there?

Him and his Mum are live... Again... And he's just directed all of the trolls to Tattle Life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lawrences mum was live with manleys and said shes of to isle of wright in april for a court case .that will be about dave wont it as he lives there?
That Dave really is a racist nasty piece of work,some of the things he said whilst drunk were disgusting

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.