Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute moronic irony of this comment though.

So we can't criticise or say our opinion of him because he doesn't like it - that makes us obsessed.

Yet what about all his "fans" who literally obsess over him? That's OK because they're being "nice" (aka enabling)
Exactly! The fans who kiss ass constantly, reply to all his posts and read all his hate comments and reply to them are more obsessed 😅 they probably read here as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The absolute moronic irony of this comment though.

So we can't criticise or say our opinion of him because he doesn't like it - that makes us obsessed.

Yet what about all his "fans" who literally obsess over him? That's OK because they're being "nice" (aka enabling)
Honestly, they're all a custard short of a full pudding. They all use phrases like 'how do haters find the time of day to post comments?' Well, the same way you find the time to brown nose, possibly?

I was blocked the other day by a guy who kept repeating 'your negative comment is giving him more views 🤣🤣' so I asked him why he thought adults cared about views on an app and he spat his dummy out and blocked me. Idiots.

• Haha
The reason you are hated Lawrence is not because you are a fat greedy money grabbing pig, it’s because you are a total and utter useless begging bas*ard. You offer absolutely nothing to anyone. Your whole family are on benefits and god knows how many social workers and resources your family have cost the tax payers and councils over the years. Is it any wonder you get so much hate when all you do day in, day out is get up late, drive to Waitrose and spend other people’s money. You eat out regularly and go to parties etc. You have travelled to stay in a B&B but you were unable to get weighed because you got up late. It’s only 2pm now and there is a Boots in every town with scales. I don’t give a toss whether you lose weight, infact if you want to gorge yourself to death (because that’s what you are doing) thats up to you. I’m just sick and tired of people like you poncing off the state. You are not an influencer and I very much doubt you pay any taxes. Your family know the system and know how to work it so no doubt if you do declare any earnings you keep it just enough to still get your benefits. The weight loss journey is over at this point so not quite sure what or who you are ‘influencing’? I don’t envy you at all. It must be awful getting up every day without any purpose and knowing all you have is yet another day of begging and hate. The followers who ‘love’ you are simpletons. This ‘fame’ is not going to last forever.

• Heart
I see be quickly took down the video replying to the comment 'do you even know what work feels like, you melt.'

He sat blowing bubbles with his gum and mocking crying to a song that said 'dry your tears, I don't have a 9-5.'

Now it's vanished. Backlash too heavy I presume. He's hammering the nails in his own coffin more and more everyday.

Reactions: 10
I see be quickly took down the video replying to the comment 'do you even know what work feels like, you melt.'

He sat blowing bubbles with his gum and mocking crying to a song that said 'dry your tears, I don't have a 9-5.'

Now it's vanished. Backlash too heavy I presume. He's hammering the nails in his own coffin more and more everyday.
Haha I saw it though, his arrogant reply was clear and then he blowed a bubble with his gum

Reactions: 7
I like James, he’s a good sport! Good response from him
I like him as well. And it was me who made the joke . He is using tik tok for what it is a bit of fun not for begging 24 / 7. It's up to himself on the company he keeps. I'm a afraid. Lawrence his mother are both toxic. Out for every penny they can Ponce off tik tok

If I get 5000 likes Peggy will cook me dinner tonight, wait what!!

If he gets 10 likes would he please drink a bottle of domestos max strength 🤔🤗

If I get 5000 likes Peggy will cook me dinner tonight, wait what!!

If he gets 10 likes would he please drink a bottle of domestos max strength 🤔🤗

The reason you are hated Lawrence is not because you are a fat greedy money grabbing pig, it’s because you are a total and utter useless begging bas*ard. You offer absolutely nothing to anyone. Your whole family are on benefits and god knows how many social workers and resources your family have cost the tax payers and councils over the years. Is it any wonder you get so much hate when all you do day in, day out is get up late, drive to Waitrose and spend other people’s money. You eat out regularly and go to parties etc. You have travelled to stay in a B&B but you were unable to get weighed because you got up late. It’s only 2pm now and there is a Boots in every town with scales. I don’t give a toss whether you lose weight, infact if you want to gorge yourself to death (because that’s what you are doing) thats up to you. I’m just sick and tired of people like you poncing off the state. You are not an influencer and I very much doubt you pay any taxes. Your family know the system and know how to work it so no doubt if you do declare any earnings you keep it just enough to still get your benefits. The weight loss journey is over at this point so not quite sure what or who you are ‘influencing’? I don’t envy you at all. It must be awful getting up every day without any purpose and knowing all you have is yet another day of begging and hate. The followers who ‘love’ you are simpletons. This ‘fame’ is not going to last forever.
I take it you have his full set of mugs and his beetroot apron and hoodie 🤔🤗🤣🤣🤣😂👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
he is still an ugly bastard but at least he is wearing black which helps him. I swear to god some of the colours he wears are bleeping hideous.
Still trying to get freebies by showing off another Ralph Lauren outfit 😂
How is his mum at bingo again? I work and cannot afford to go that much.
[/QUOTE
Ol' Dracula himself. With his dodgy Turkey teeth. 🙄
The mother used domestic violence to get a brand new house by the sea,I can't stand the lazy individual, who just sits on his fat backside begging it everyday,his step dad is a nasty piece of work, but I believe 100% all he said said about that family

Reactions: 9
Still trying to get freebies by showing off another Ralph Lauren outfit 😂

The mother used domestic violence to get a brand new house by the sea,I can't stand the lazy individual, who just sits on his fat backside begging it everyday,his step dad is a nasty piece of work, but I believe 100% all he said said about that family

I do as well. They make out they are the victim all the time. Her excuse for drink driving. Was
feeling domestic violence. I wouldn't believe her watch 🙄 she came around Lawrence when she see money. They both use Spencer to get housing , no way do him or her give up their benefits , the time he bit Zac she said she wanted nothing to do with him ever again. And few weeks later they were bullying her son. 🙄 Money grabbing ol' lush

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm convinced the RL clothing is either knocked off or duped as Smithy is also sporting the same.

Reactions: 7
I'm convinced the RL clothing is either knocked off or duped as Smithy is also sporting the same.

Smithy familys are the real deal. As some one pointed out they went on a shopping trip to help a family who had a fire, loaded the boot with all gear for themselves and more than likely went to Primark to get the bits for the other family.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He's live with his mum, saying patch needs to stay with her because he "can't walk". He said he usually walks him for 1-2 hours, 3 times a day. Somehow I think that's a lie😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.