Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bossy old trout 😜
Now now, be the answer, not the problem 😏

Speaking of Michelle, I saw a girl ask her what her fascination with British people on tiktok. Michelle responded by listing and tagging any Americans she follows, claims the girl needs to realise how close she is to British TT personalities 'behind the scenes,' called the girl a 'tit disturber' and told her to 'be the answer, not the problem.'

All the girl replied with was 'bleeping hell, love. Didn't need your life story.' Good old Brits 😂

But seriously, Michelle should motivate herself to seek help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Great summary Mumz 🙂

I think it's now a waiting game as to which of these Tik Tokkers fade off socials for good 🤞
I think you’re right! They all seem to be clinging on with their grubby fingers, but there are only so many mugs you can sell your rabid fans, only so many ‘pranks’ you can film before the bubble bursts.

Lawl had a bit of a ‘niche’ with the weightloss content and could have done well if he hadn’t fucked it.

Now now, be the answer, not the problem 😏

Speaking of Michelle, I saw a girl ask her what her fascination with British people on tiktok. Michelle responded by listing and tagging any Americans she follows, claims the girl needs to realise how close she is to British TT personalities 'behind the scenes,' called the girl a 'tit disturber' and told her to 'be the answer, not the problem.'

All the girl replied with was 'bleeping hell, love. Didn't need your life story.' Good old Brits 😂

But seriously, Michelle should motivate herself to seek help.
She’s a pain in the arse isn’t she. I read upthread she’s threatening to come to the UK…I can see her locking Lawl in a cupboard!

Is Simon the bus driver still on the scene with Lawrence? He at least responded to Michelle’s constant messages and comments on Lawl’s behalf not so long ago.

Reactions: 5
@mechelle_the_motivator
I had to block mechelle after a while as she became so infuriating. She is also quite aggressive if you say something she doesn’t agree with. She also copies Lawrence and has started to doing foods videos just like he does. Explaining everything piece of food that goes in…. Now I’m eating a carrot, this is a tomato etc etc. wish she would duck off as she is more annoying than Lawrence himself

A bossy old trout 😜
Why hasn’t Mechelle the Motivator got her own tattle. She deserves one for sure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I had to block mechelle after a while as she became so infuriating. She is also quite aggressive if you say something she doesn’t agree with. She also copies Lawrence and has started to doing foods videos just like he does. Explaining everything piece of food that goes in…. Now I’m eating a carrot, this is a tomato etc etc. wish she would duck off as she is more annoying than Lawrence himself

Why hasn’t Mechelle the Motivator got her own tattle. She deserves one for sure!

I only ever see her on Lawrence's stuff. She is a right weirdo, obsessed with him

Reactions: 6
I think with cameo it's there own prices that they set .as I've seen other tiktokers with either less or more .I love max balages cameos as he gers some really weird requests 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He has a type doesn't he
Yes young boys or are least young looking boys. What on earth do they see in him though?

I’m not talking about his weight here as that’s not fair but he is repulsive. Those rings, the stupidity, the voice, the fact that he does nothing, the awful awful wardrobe.

Reactions: 7
Yes young boys or are least young looking boys. What on earth do they see in him though?

I’m not talking about his weight here as that’s not fair but he is repulsive. Those rings, the stupidity, the voice, the fact that he does nothing, the awful awful wardrobe.
I hate his rings he could sell that for scrap, sitting with that hat and those rings he looks a terrible.

Reactions: 4
Man, I just looked at his latest videos and just when you think he's hit rock bottom, he digs further and gets worse.

He looks awful, not weight wise - that's his issue, but he looks greasy, constantly looks to be on something, has a terrible dress sense and wears those cheap rings.

His account is on it's arse too. He literally isn't trying to lose weight now, he just eats and shows you it as he shovels it in. His comment section is 95% piss-taking and his likes have dropped insanely low. His videos are really crap too.

Yet, he has his name in neon lights on his wall like he's some big deal 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 8
Man, I just looked at his latest videos and just when you think he's hit rock bottom, he digs further and gets worse.

He looks awful, not weight wise - that's his issue, but he looks greasy, constantly looks to be on something, has a terrible dress sense and wears those cheap rings.

His account is on it's arse too. He literally isn't trying to lose weight now, he just eats and shows you it as he shovels it in. His comment section is 95% piss-taking and his likes have dropped insanely low. His videos are really crap too.

Yet, he has his name in neon lights on his wall like he's some big deal 🤷‍♂️
We need a summary of the above for the next thread. Then again, he is no longer relevant, so no one talks about him.

Remember that meet and greet? No went to it.

He does look unkempt and off his face, dress sense is wtf, his weight is going back up and he is starting to look like the "before" photos of him. His bio is that he has lost XXX pounds (it changes I guess?). He was doing so well at first, really well - it makes you wonder what happenned?

Him hanging around with young boys is worrying, who is this new one? Zak's replacement? Thankfully Zak got away. He still (sadly) has 3.4 million followers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.