Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's a good idea to treat James like he did Zac (think that's his name) he will have an army behind him being in the travelling community!

Reactions: 11
Well all I will say is, James when it all goes violent and tits up (and it will) can you come here with the receipts please lovely 😉

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know why he had a breathing machine at night on one of his videos?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know why he had a breathing machine at night on one of his videos?
He used to use it when he was heavier and stopped using it because he felt he didn't need to. Now he's using it again (probably because he's gaining rather than losing)

Reactions: 7
As someone who has done slimming world he’s in no way doing it properly, kidding himself at this stage !

Reactions: 8
He's live with his mum, saying patch needs to stay with her because he "can't walk". He said he usually walks him for 1-2 hours, 3 times a day. Somehow I think that's a lie😂
Of course he does 🤣 only the other week patch pissed on his bed and tit in the kitchen floor on a live because he’s to damn lazy too let the poor dog out never mind walk him

• Wow
Even they die hard fans are sick tit of Michelle the motivator. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't see him lasting the year out on tik tok.
The money will dry up and the gifts. People are really struggling at the moment. The first thing will stop is sending money to jabba the hutt Lawrence , and all the other beggars on tik tok.

Reactions: 13
Even they die hard fans are sick tit of Michelle the motivator. 😂
I knew the English would rip into her like that and I bloody love it. 'Some twit from America with no life.' 🤣🤣

Although 'private' and 'placid?' Are we talking about the same Lawrence here?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really wish he would stop trying to make "feeewwmin" and "sotiges" a thing. He sounds like a moron

Reactions: 9
I caught 30 seconds of his live and he said 'I got in a little argument once, and I thought it would be forgotten about a week later. But people still bring it up now. It's sad. But as they say, bad publicity is good publicity.'

Well, what he actually said was 'good news is bad news. No wait, bad news is good...no, what is it? Oh that's it, bad publicity is good publicity.'

Erm, a little argument?! You bit someone. 😳

• Wow
I caught 30 seconds of his live and he said 'I got in a little argument once, and I thought it would be forgotten about a week later. But people still bring it up now. It's sad. But as they say, bad publicity is good publicity.'

Well, what he actually said was 'good news is bad news. No wait, bad news is good...no, what is it? Oh that's it, bad publicity is good publicity.'

Erm, a little argument?! You bit someone. 😳
He really is a moron 🤦‍♂️

When I read your post in my head it was trucker gee saying it, not Lawrence 🤭 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is he sat in Mc Donald's or something, who's done his hair it's yellow and badly needs cutting.

Reactions: 5
Of course he does 🤣 only the other week patch pissed on his bed and tit in the kitchen floor on a live because he’s to damn lazy too let the poor dog out never mind walk him
His mum said that when Lawrence moved out she wouldn't miss Patch being dirty round the house,the only place Lawrence walks is around the food aisle

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.