Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right can ANYONE explain why he talks like he’s out of breath constantly? Taking such long pauses inbetween words?! Drives me up the f*cking wall.

Reactions: 3
Right can ANYONE explain why he talks like he’s out of breath constantly? Taking such long pauses inbetween words?! Drives me up the f*cking wall.
Because it comes out from his arse he just moves his lips 😆
Seriously though I think it winds everyone up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what else winds me up? When he says the letter k at the end of the word, he like puts too much emphasis on it and clicks his tongue as he says it and it drives me up the wall. 😂

I also hate how he says a few words, gulps and smacks his lips when he talks.

Basically, he is one irritating person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what else winds me up? When he says the letter k at the end of the word, he like puts too much emphasis on it and clicks his tongue as he says it and it drives me up the wall. 😂

I also hate how he says a few words, gulps and smacks his lips when he talks.

Basically, he is one irritating person 😂
Don't hold back 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My apologies. You know when someone starts to irritate you and in no time at all, everything they do irritates you 😂
I’m fully at this stage with him. 😂 Like when he picked up a bit of pepper from the Bolognese WITH HIS HANDS I almost threw my phone in anger. Then I thought “ok it’s not that bad…” then saw his face and got angry again 😂

This guy is fully feral with the way he eats. My mum would’ve slapped me silly if I ate like him, not a basic table manner is sight! 🤮 and you KNOW he doesn’t wash his hands, other than wiping his paws on his clothes. GIVES ME THE DRY HEAVES. 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
As a healthcare professional, he did the right thing. If you’re bitten by an animal and the skin is broken you should always seek medical advice and just do whatever they tell you, if they tell you to go to A&E, just go! Even if it’s small and you think it looks ok, leaving it without properly cleaning it could lead to a big infection which costs the NHS far more time and money to treat than the cost of going and getting it checked out when it first happens.
What I wanna know is why patch is biting people in the first place? I know jack russells are known as a nippy breed but if he’s still biting at that age then he has been poorly trained

As a healthcare professional, he did the right thing. If you’re bitten by an animal and the skin is broken you should always seek medical advice and just do whatever they tell you, if they tell you to go to A&E, just go! Even if it’s small and you think it looks ok, leaving it without properly cleaning it could lead to a big infection which costs the NHS far more time and money to treat than the cost of going and getting it checked out when it first happens.
What I wanna know is why patch is biting people in the first place? I know jack russells are known as a nippy breed but if he’s still biting at that age then he has been poorly trained
Jack Russell's are the total arse holes of the dog world I seen them bite their owners even. . He must of picked up that bad habit from his master. 🤔🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly this, it looked so much worse on the live the next day than it did in james vid. He totally did the right thing. Although people will argue over that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly this, it looked so much worse on the live the next day than it did in james vid. He totally did the right thing. Although people will argue over that 😅
He could of gone to a doctor. A+ e is for an emergency. But I suppose you don't get as many views going to a doctor. A+ e sounds more dramatic. I see them on tik tok and Facebook constantly in hospital and sod all wrong with them. More attention than anything else. I was in ICU before Christmas I nearly died. Social media was that was the last thing on my mind.

The only reason I’d understand him going to A&E would be to get a tetanus jab if his wasn’t up to date but when then he should of just gone to his doctor. I got bitten by a dog only slightly broke my skin but because of that and I wasn’t up to date with my tetanus jab I had to go to my doctors to get the jab and to get the area cleaned but definitely wouldn’t of gone to A&E I would of just waited until the next day if my doctors was closed

The only reason I’d understand him going to A&E would be to get a tetanus jab if his wasn’t up to date but when then he should of just gone to his doctor. I got bitten by a dog only slightly broke my skin but because of that and I wasn’t up to date with my tetanus jab I had to go to my doctors to get the jab and to get the area cleaned but definitely wouldn’t of gone to A&E I would of just waited until the next day if my doctors was closed
A dab of TCP would of done. They are such drama queens now I see the same they book themselves in on Facebook or make a tik tok with sad music because of a scratch 🙄 give me strength 😂😂

Jack Russell's are the total arse holes of the dog world I seen them bite their owners even. . He must of picked up that bad habit from his master. 🤔🙄
Lol. No offence here. I know exactly what you mean
My 3 month old puppy is a JRT and I have had 3 others in my lifetime. My second one I am pretty sure he had some kind of brain damage as he was totally untrainable and was good with us but wanted to kill any visitors we had in the house or anyone we walked next to outside. The others were great little dogs. My puppy is being brought up around kids and although we remain vigilant he is a sweetheart and mild mannered but we do go hard core with the training x

Reactions: 2
Episode one "The one where I start again"
Episode two "The one where I lose 3lbs mostly water"
Episode three "The one where I sleep all day Thursday"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cant help but think james is with him for clout his following keeps going up

Also never saw him before he started hanging out with lawrence how he keeps coming up on my FYP

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Lawrence should consider himself fortunate mechelle lives on the other side of the pond.
The unblinking stare at the camera when she says 'i'm the best supporter he has' is scary.
She's bleeping unhinged

Can someone please make a thread for mechelle?
I would but i can't because my account is too new

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't know why but I can't stop laughing at that 🤣🤣🤣 She looks like the type of person that would park on your drive then knock and tell you it's not flat enough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.