Lawrencetiktok90 #4 No job no home, TikTok career going out the door, even Tattle find him a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just pissed myself laughing, James was live and Lawrence fell over like a sack of tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
James just laughed at him for 10 minutes while he laid on the floor 😂😂😂😂
If there is a god up there, I'm begging you: let someone have recorded it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He looks grubby

He was nasty to her on live last week think it was then tried to say the day after he was stressed or some crap, spoke to her vile, I’d wash my hands of him if I was her, he’s a vile lazy lump, he’s one of the biggest begs on there.
So he gets his mother to drive from the south coast because he hurt his ankle,what's wrong with him getting an uber?
He's in central London,he's really proved what a nasty bit of work it is,it's about 45 minutes for him to get home

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
When he doesn’t lose weight again on his next weigh in are we going to have the excuse he couldn’t walk on his ankle so haven’t had any exercise? I bet he will manage to walk to the fridge though

Reactions: 9
Please tell me you have this screen recorded 😂
no I didn’t catch it 😩😆

He looks grubby

So he gets his mother to drive from the south coast because he hurt his ankle,what's wrong with him getting an uber?
He's in central London,he's really proved what a nasty bit of work it is,it's about 45 minutes for him to get home
she didn’t? They were on the bus when the live ended

Reactions: 6
he is still an ugly bastard but at least he is wearing black which helps him. I swear to god some of the colours he wears are bleeping hideous.
Timmy mallet wouldn't put them on. They do be so bright I thought gay men had good dress sense , I think the camouflage is the best he isn't hard to miss is he 🤣🤣🤣

no I didn’t catch it 😩😆

she didn’t? They were on the bus when the live ended
Shocked she was sober mind you that wouldn't stop the ol' lush 🤣

Mechelle telling his boyfriend off, stay in your lane🤣

By the way Lawrence admitted that they're together on live the other day. Said 'sorry love I have a partner now' when someone complimented him
I can't believe she's telling his boyfriend off. She is creepy as hell.

Reactions: 10
Mechelle telling his boyfriend off, stay in your lane🤣

By the way Lawrence admitted that they're together on live the other day. Said 'sorry love I have a partner now' when someone complimented him
Omg she is bleeping mental. I would be scared if I was James as she wants to be Lawrence warrior No 1 😂

• Haha
He's twisted his ankle, he showed his normal ankle first for comparison and I thought it was his bad one!! To be fair his bad ankle is in a proper state, no wonder though with his bulk.
Just an excuse not to sign on..he'll be claiming disability payments now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He's twisted his ankle, he showed his normal ankle first for comparison and I thought it was his bad one!! To be fair his bad ankle is in a proper state, no wonder though with his bulk.
Just an excuse not to sign on..he'll be claiming disability payments now
I thought the same until he showed the other ankle (cankle) 🤣

That Michelle is weird and doesn't understand British humour and it shows 🙈🤣

Reactions: 11
Have you seen the boyfriends video about Lawrence's fall? Someone joked that he pushed him so he started mocking the mug and braces incident that happened to zac.

Hes alright laughing until it happens to him

That Michelle is weird and doesn't understand British humour and it shows 🙈🤣
Yanks take everything mega seriously. Despite her bizarre obsession with british tiktok creators, she clearly has absolutely no understanding of UK culture whatsoever, it is so odd

Reactions: 7
Yanks take everything mega seriously. Despite her bizarre obsession with british tiktok creators, she clearly has absolutely no understanding of UK culture whatsoever, it is so odd
I'd love to see her around working class English people acting like she does. They'd rip the piss out of her 🤣

She would get her head knocked off from where I was brought up 😂
I’m not surprised her and Lawrence get on as she also has a very nasty streak. She doesn’t appear to work, have children or a partner. She just looks like a sad, desperate old lady.

James did a tiktok yesterday saying shall he post the video of him falling and michrlle commented in capitals saying NO haha

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.