Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Controversial opinion, but hear me out
I think she's skint. I'm sorry but who walks round with cheap aesthetics, cheap and nasty clothes living in a 2m house getting 8k a month.
I think the 8k is soley for the kids and she's not allowed to touch it, said it before but I think she has to show all of it going on the KWs, her spending defo being scrutinised
It’s all an act
I believe she saves some of this money, there are ways ( won’t give her ideas) plus some of it is for her ‘carers allowance’
Plus look how the kids are dressed 🙃
THE ORIGINAL 📝 when we were unable to view she kept putting digs online saying her ‘baby daddy’ told your honour she was living a lavish lifestyle
On and on and on- who remembers ?

Her followers were like “ what ?! You’re always at home with peanut” ( as if they know)
So this is all part of the act
Have you all noticed all the latest articles and posts she keeps banging on about ALWAYS BEING WITH HER KIDS.
So loz, were you always with them when you were shagging the married man ?
I’ll wait
Dutty gal

L93

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I for one am excited for the show. It’s effectively going to be like going to the poor scruffy house on Wife Swap in comparison to the rich and put together house like A&K were on Real Housewives. For those who watch it (us and some of the weirdos who follow her) it’ll just confirm what a grade A bellend she is and completely unlikeable with no soul.

P.s: stop getting jaw and chin filler to try and look like Annie. You look like garbage rat x
Were A&K on Real Housewives?? I did not know this!

Reactions: 3
I think she's skint. I'm sorry but who walks round with cheap aesthetics, cheap and nasty clothes living in a 2m house getting 8k a month.
I think the 8k is soley for the kids and she's not allowed to touch it, said it before but I think she has to show all of it going on the KWs, her spending defo being scrutinised
Nah. Nobody can police every penny she spends. It’s because you can’t buy class. You can’t have all the money in the world and still look tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What has happened to the shape of her face? She used to look not to bad but whatever she has done she has made herself look absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 13
What has happened to the shape of her face? She used to look not to bad but whatever she has done she has made herself look absolutely terrible.
She hated her quagmire chin she got from - father ✨ x

Poor girls had the chin ‘thinned’ and just looks like a fuckin nitty

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whilst I believe she has a habit, you can set your location anywhere
I’m currently in Hong Kong x
Yeah I remembered you’re from Hong Kong 😉

Nah it was with them saying she looks rougher in real life, made me wonder if they know her 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah I remembered you’re from Hong Kong 😉

Nah it was with them saying she looks rougher in real life, made me wonder if they know her 🤔
Can’t believe she gives any man an erection
That’s the miracle in itself
#Miracle
#Sperm
#Ivf
#MarriedBoyfriend
#BriefFling
#NeverSaidIWasInfertile

• Haha
Reactions: 31
but lets not sit there & make excuses for a shizz show of a father, I’m pretty sure no one would be ok with innocent children being called mistakes letalone all over public domain. I’m sure as hell I wouldn’t be ok with my child being called that. He can easily go through court without mediation due to her blog, screenshots, slander & he won’t have to deal with her. Family court don’t care for bunny boilers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---

& what decent parent would leave two innocent babies with that? It seems you’re all making excuses for him being a tit dad. He’s a rotter. Annie is better off without that thing & Lauryn well yeah she should put her children first but those children have two parents, he had no issue going back there after the first mistake… do any of you realise those children are going to read that one day?!
---

it’s not about her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ. So emotionally damage two poor innocent children because their mum is an asshole?! Go to court, he will easily get access without Lauryn being present & he will easily get an injunction/non mol order.

if she’s that bad I’d want to see those children safe. End of.

Can you not grasp that he doesn't want to be in their lives? Ffs bore off
---
Slapped that button so hard x

How annoying is it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not all the 8k is solely for the kids just under 2k is her own personal allowance. But I agree she's skint she was likely yet again spending way beyond her means. The signs are subtle but her spending on herself is getting curtailed too by the looks of it.
---
She literally just copies Annie even down to the bag on the shoulder 😴
She is such a pathetic weirdo.

Reactions: 16
It’ll be the anxiety over her loss of control that’s got her looking so haggard it’s the worst thing that can happen to a narc she will be burning from the inside out

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Not all the 8k is solely for the kids just under 2k is her own personal allowance. But I agree she's skint she was likely yet again spending way beyond her means. The signs are subtle but her spending on herself is getting curtailed too by the looks of it.
---

She is such a pathetic weirdo.
I also think she’s had to sell a lot of her designer stuff she bought when she was shopping like a lottery winner, £8 grand a month won’t go far with a house that size and it’s upkeep!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.