Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t she read him funny bones or other child book instead .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
@Lizzy 93
No thread suggestions, so I skipped a few chapters back.
This is all I could find 😏
The Pan Fans also asked for a poll!
Who would shag Kyle but with caveats 😅
New Fredumms coming right up!
IMG_4746.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ffs she could at least blue tack that to annies walls and not celotape she didnt pay for tit so zero respect for it 🙈
Also never anyone sticking up for her in these comments online but she has an army behind her in her dms 🤣🤣🤣 ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 33
“Sleeping with a monster’ on that Spanish book video. That’s exactly what Kyle did with you Loz.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Do we think she’s gone to Portugal and is just pretending she hasn’t with these videos of KitKat reading eh spaniel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No she’s super famous she will deffo get papped if she’s gone everyone knows her worldwide remember she has fans in New Zealand that follow her story 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wanna create the new thread ?
Can’t see who won the title 😳
For the blocked 🚫
Introducing “The Wow Wall” 😂

I see she is understandably remaining private sharing the “wow wall” but feels the need to blank out certificates because his name is actually Kairo Walker-Goodman.
I see you Loz 👀
View attachment 2966053
View attachment 2966054
View attachment 2966184

Pumps har face full of tit but bakes bread because of e numbers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.