Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they can do it but I’ve had 6 private scans in my pregnancy and they didn’t ask for husbands name I booked it in my name and that was it, if I wanted to I could have asked but I didn’t because we don’t care. But anyway personal choices aside, he wasn’t there or involved in the pregnancy at all so why put his name?
So she could put it on ig and make out he was there and involved

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What was the deal with tonight Spanish story book? Why was it so noisy?

Reactions: 9
Here by the way, if Trump, a former president of the United States of America, can get found guilty of 34 counts of fraud etc then that Brighton Bint can go down as well 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know they can do it but I’ve had 6 private scans in my pregnancy and they didn’t ask for husbands name I booked it in my name and that was it, if I wanted to I could have asked but I didn’t because we don’t care. But anyway personal choices aside, he wasn’t there or involved in the pregnancy at all so why put his name?
Oh they asked me the dads name while in the scan, obv hospital ones are just normal in my name. I went alone so was surprised they asked for his name.id still never have put a man’s name in her situation though would have just said i didn’t want one. Frankly surprised it doesn’t say Kyle Walker England captain on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
LCG delivering 😂
Which clown is asking for Annie to rescue Kyle's product of an affair?! bleeping morons 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why aye Annie take them in pet why not it's not like they'd be a constant reminder of your husband's adultery! Urgh people knock me sick!!
The others though well said 🤠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I still think Kairo is a tit awful name, yeah I’ve named my bastard child after my fave city on sharm el shake where I get my tan.

Pyramids of geezer? Is dat a nite club in manchestarr.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For the blocked 🚫
Introducing “The Wow Wall” 😂

I see she is understandably remaining private sharing the “wow wall” but feels the need to blank out certificates because his name is actually Kairo Walker-Goodman.
I see you Loz 👀
IMG_4738.jpeg

IMG_4739.jpeg

IMG_4742.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Its even more mad they pay for her services
Men get an erection when they find out there is ice cream in the freezer, so let's not put them too high up in our estimations. Plus, when you just want an easy peasy no strings shag, you pay for it......the trouble is she got pregnant because as easy as she is, she's a calculating bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She loves showing off how many messages she ignores, doesn’t she. Surprised it wasn’t a sneaky dig at Annie in the message above like usual. Just a dig at tattlers instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.