Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but lets not sit there & make excuses for a shizz show of a father, I’m pretty sure no one would be ok with innocent children being called mistakes letalone all over public domain. I’m sure as hell I wouldn’t be ok with my child being called that. He can easily go through court without mediation due to her blog, screenshots, slander & he won’t have to deal with her. Family court don’t care for bunny boilers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---

& what decent parent would leave two innocent babies with that? It seems you’re all making excuses for him being a tit dad. He’s a rotter. Annie is better off without that thing & Lauryn well yeah she should put her children first but those children have two parents, he had no issue going back there after the first mistake… do any of you realise those children are going to read that one day?!
---

it’s not about her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ. So emotionally damage two poor innocent children because their mum is an asshole?! Go to court, he will easily get access without Lauryn being present & he will easily get an injunction/non mol order.

if she’s that bad I’d want to see those children safe. End of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Part of the £8k is a carers allowance but we don’t know how much. Good knows where it’s all going though because the children are never dressed particularly well either. I guess bills and upkeep of the house would be quite a bit and she’s trying to look skint ahead of the July court case to get more money. But she doesn’t need a house that big so should downsize if the house is costing too much of her maintenance.

Guessing the hair was a freebie too because why would you go all the way to some random salon in London from Hove? She posted the hair video at the weekend so those pics must have been from last week but they’ve only just released them now for some reason.

Reactions: 26
but lets not sit there & make excuses for a shizz show of a father, I’m pretty sure no one would be ok with innocent children being called mistakes letalone all over public domain. I’m sure as hell I wouldn’t be ok with my child being called that. He can easily go through court without mediation due to her blog, screenshots, slander & he won’t have to deal with her. Family court don’t care for bunny boilers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---

& what decent parent would leave two innocent babies with that? It seems you’re all making excuses for him being a tit dad. He’s a rotter. Annie is better off without that thing & Lauryn well yeah she should put her children first but those children have two parents, he had no issue going back there after the first mistake… do any of you realise those children are going to read that one day?!
---

it’s not about her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ. So emotionally damage two poor innocent children because their mum is an asshole?! Go to court, he will easily get access without Lauryn being present & he will easily get an injunction/non mol order.

I think youre on the wrong thread hun
---
Controversial opinion, but hear me out
I think she's skint. I'm sorry but who walks round with cheap aesthetics, cheap and nasty clothes living in a 2m house getting 8k a month.
I think the 8k is soley for the kids and she's not allowed to touch it, said it before but I think she has to show all of it going on the KWs, her spending defo being scrutinised
I also think shes skint. She used to always have her nails done..they looked tit but they were always falsies. Ever since shes popped kinara out she dont have em done

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She has to be spending all her current maintenance otherwise they’ll say why do you need more money. Like when she was overspending before the last hearing. But god knows what on. Maybe she’s buying them all nice clothes but waiting until after July to wear them 😂

Reactions: 17
She’s deffo skint wonder if the payments have paused if they are going through blackmail as she would have got a lot more of him in that time to keep her quite 🫠🫠🫠 poor Lozza time to get a job hun and provide for the kids you wanted

wonder if she will have enough in the business account for the same 14 planners for baby gals bday

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s May half term Lauren there’s tonnes of activities on why not get out with your babies instead of organising pap shoots and trying to get someone to buy your crappy kiss and tell series u buffoon

Reactions: 23
View attachment 2964450
She looks like Bruce bleeping Jenner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you look closely you can see the stands of a necklace so looks like she forgot to untuck it from her top for the paps #KW
---
Part of the £8k is a carers allowance but we don’t know how much. Good knows where it’s all going though because the children are never dressed particularly well either. I guess bills and upkeep of the house would be quite a bit and she’s trying to look skint ahead of the July court case to get more money. But she doesn’t need a house that big so should downsize if the house is costing too much of her maintenance.

Guessing the hair was a freebie too because why would you go all the way to some random salon in London from Hove? She posted the hair video at the weekend so those pics must have been from last week but they’ve only just released them now for some reason.
Wonder if there was a court hearing in london last week? Was kyle in london last week? Everythings calculated with her

Reactions: 7
Why’s she acting like she cares what e-numbers are in a loaf of bread like her body is some temple of health. You had no problem letting someone’s husband bareback you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
She looks more of a mess than usual definitely I think as we all suspected the house upkeep is simply a fortune and going from box room towers to that hasn't really worked out for her! She has her begging bowl out again but I think she in for a shock unless the walkers grand her more I cannt see a judge giving her much more, uplift on the 8k possibly and school childcare fees etc but what else she got the house the car etc, trying to alluded to a lifestyle she can't afford! As for the gagging order they are near impossible to get and even if the walkers went down that road if she doesn't shut up what would they get? Not like she has a bean to her name to sue and doesn't met the criteria for criminal unless they go down the blackmailing route I just can't see it myself probably for the kids sake they won't.

Reactions: 23
---

---

Maybe he just doesn’t want to? He pays for them financially and that’s that for now. She had the choice to abort and he has a choice whether he wants to be involved. End of???????

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe he just doesn’t want to? He pays for them financially and that’s that for now. She had the choice to abort and he has a choice whether he wants to be involved. End of???????
Imagine Dave the bin man getting all the "you should be involved". He wouldn't. These women are the ones that type "just me and my kids now". It's greed for his money - end of.
---
She is a foul looking fucker aswell
Lauryn used her and that Olivia as prototypes and failed to receive the end goal of WAG title. Now she has two labelled mistakes and episodes by their biological father and is laughed at by the nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She looks more of a mess than usual definitely I think as we all suspected the house upkeep is simply a fortune and going from box room towers to that hasn't really worked out for her! She has her begging bowl out again but I think she in for a shock unless the walkers grand her more I cannt see a judge giving her much more, uplift on the 8k possibly and school childcare fees etc but what else she got the house the car etc, trying to alluded to a lifestyle she can't afford! As for the gagging order they are near impossible to get and even if the walkers went down that road if she doesn't shut up what would they get? Not like she has a bean to her name to sue and doesn't met the criteria for criminal unless they go down the blackmailing route I just can't see it myself probably for the kids sake they won't.
This exactly.
She has never had her own bills to pay before has she as im pressuming begman towers was funded by madame iranian and begman was just added to the mortgage to increase the mortgage amount joolz could apply for.
She was in hundreds of thous of debt when she was carrons lodger with no bills to pay so imagine what she owes now
---
The list be getting too long 👀
Ignored..end of ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This exactly.
She has never had her own bills to pay before has she as im pressuming begman towers was funded by madame iranian and begman was just added to the mortgage to increase the mortgage amount joolz could apply for.
She was in hundreds of thous of debt when she was carrons lodger with no bills to pay so imagine what she owes now
---

Ignored..end of ✨✨
💯 she terrible with money and clearly running out trying to keep up, got to love that for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.