Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think she’s had to sell a lot of her designer stuff she bought when she was shopping like a lottery winner, £8 grand a month won’t go far with a house that size and it’s upkeep!
This could be the root of all her evil towards Annie and her cry me a river shite she spouts.
As soon as she scooped that condom out of the bin she's had delusions of grandeur, when actually she just living on an average income but in a 2m house 🤣🤣🤣
She thought she was set for life, her kids are financially but she's no better off at all when you think of it yea car and holiday and house but she literally has no disposable income

Reactions: 20
Where did the abortion for a few million come from? I’ve never seen any proof of this. It’s never been printed anywhere. Who heard it?

Reactions: 2
She looks so ill in that photo. Why doesn’t she just give up and have a nice life with her kids in her mansion. She could throw all of this insane energy she directs towards Annie towards being a good mum instead

Reactions: 36
He called them mistakes. Like I said, he could easily do it without being around her
---

No just called them mistakes & has made no legal effort to see them. Let’s not idolise the idiot
Why should he be around them if he doesn’t want to?

Reactions: 17
She looks so ill in that photo. Why doesn’t she just give up and have a nice life with her kids in her mansion. She could throw all of this insane energy she directs towards Annie towards being a good mum instead
She really does look ill, living the life she does full of hate will do that to ya, slowly eats away at you and then eats your hairline

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Where did the abortion for a few million come from? I’ve never seen any proof of this. It’s never been printed anywhere. Who heard it?
It was 1 million, not a few million.

A person came onto the thread and said they were from Sheffield and knew Kyle and Annie, they gave some tidbits of information that seemed legit like Annie's mum's name (April) and that she used to work at BT, I think it was?

Anyways they said Prozza had told Kyle about the pregnancy at the eleventh hour with only a couple of weeks to the legal abortion limit in order for maximum brinkmanship pressure, and offered to abort in exchange for a large sum of money, but he'd refused.

Interestingly just as the legal abortion limit passed at roughly the start of December, she was then "papped" in barbados with a huge bump, which led to proz's victoria derbyshire appearance and her outing Kyle as the daddy as aparrently hundreds of thousands of people 🙄 were absolutely desperate to know who the father was. It's giving "I'm going to ruin them" yet again because Kyle wouldn't give into her financial demands.

Obvs we've no way of knowing of this is 100% true but interestingly the unmentionables also said that prolapse had lied about the time and method she had found out she was pregnant ie. early on and not at a kidney scan...

Looking at the bigger picture it just seemed to make sense. The person who said it seeming trustworthy, Prozzas massive bump but according to her finding out at a kidney scan a couple of weeks before those pics, the Barbados pics and her now known history of doing pap walks and interviews when Kyle doesn't roll over and do as she asks, the court docs alluding to this etc etc
---
Annie's friend Sophie came out and said it on her instagram
Oooh was it Sophie? I might have got confused sorry

Reactions: 35
Why does she say 'Our Daughter'
Even in my own LTS married with children I refer to the kids as mine. Not ours, not my husband's but mine (until they are little shits then they are his, understandably)
But to refer to 'our daughter' when he said he wanted to crawl up and die when he found out about her just strikes me as very very odd. She's not a protective mum at all

Reactions: 43
Even in my own LTS married with children I refer to the kids as mine. Not ours, not my husband's but mine (until they are little shits then they are his, understandably)
But to refer to 'our daughter' when he said he wanted to crawl up and die when he found out about her just strikes me as very very odd. She's not a protective mum at all
It’s another one of her games, and to get one up on Annie.

Reactions: 21
It’s like the scan pics with both their names on most people who know both parents were present wouldn’t even bother yet he wasn’t even there 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.