Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks like she needs a lint roller and head and shoulders .

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There’s no way on earth that this show has been commissioned by any worthy channel, it won’t even be an itvB job, be some weird YouTube series.

imagine even agreeing to going on a show like this knowing you was complicit in shagging a man who has still never to this day acknowledged your son. Disgusting brass.

Reactions: 41
There’s no way on earth that this show has been commissioned by any worthy channel, it won’t even be an itvB job, be some weird YouTube series.

imagine even agreeing to going on a show like this knowing you was complicit in shagging a man who has still never to this day acknowledged your son. Disgusting brass.
Closet she will get to RHOC

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You know when you have 3 year olds and they wake up randomly having night terrors and you’re like kid get the duck back to sleep. This is what they’ve seen. A spotty, smelly brass. Sorry to my kids for never believing you saw a monster.

state of that bleeping chin 🤣🤣🤣 that is what we call the deepest depths of severe stress acne, girl stop lasering them piles and move to the chin

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Im lying in bed crying with laughter from the lauryn catherine goodman insta account and the video they put up😅😅😅😂😂 and the "face like a pin cushion"
Hilarious

Also came to say- WHAT A STATE she is
Same trainers, black leggings.. horrific!!!

Where is this 8k going? 😂😂🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nothing would be easy involving her . He doesn’t want to know them . He has admitted their mistakes , he pays for them . Accept it .
but lets not sit there & make excuses for a shizz show of a father, I’m pretty sure no one would be ok with innocent children being called mistakes letalone all over public domain. I’m sure as hell I wouldn’t be ok with my child being called that. He can easily go through court without mediation due to her blog, screenshots, slander & he won’t have to deal with her. Family court don’t care for bunny boilers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
It might be physically easy to do but not mentally. Until she accepts that he doesn't want her, moves on with her life and chooses to put her childrens welfare first then there's no way she'll allow him to see the kids without causing a drama every 5minutes. Thats the reality of the situation.
& what decent parent would leave two innocent babies with that? It seems you’re all making excuses for him being a tit dad. He’s a rotter. Annie is better off without that thing & Lauryn well yeah she should put her children first but those children have two parents, he had no issue going back there after the first mistake… do any of you realise those children are going to read that one day?!
---
yes he laid down and made the children with her but bloody hell after everything she has said and done publicly would you want that stress in your life for the next 18 years?? Not knowing what she’s gonna say or plot next she’s already insinuating that Annie can’t be around them because she thinks they are at risk. 🙃 yes they could do it through court but do you really think that will stop her from being the crazy bunny boiler she is 🤣
it’s not about her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ. So emotionally damage two poor innocent children because their mum is an asshole?! Go to court, he will easily get access without Lauryn being present & he will easily get an injunction/non mol order.

if she’s that bad I’d want to see those children safe. End of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
but lets not sit there & make excuses for a shizz show of a father, I’m pretty sure no one would be ok with innocent children being called mistakes letalone all over public domain. I’m sure as hell I wouldn’t be ok with my child being called that. He can easily go through court without mediation due to her blog, screenshots, slander & he won’t have to deal with her. Family court don’t care for bunny boilers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---

& what decent parent would leave two innocent babies with that? It seems you’re all making excuses for him being a tit dad. He’s a rotter. Annie is better off without that thing & Lauryn well yeah she should put her children first but those children have two parents, he had no issue going back there after the first mistake… do any of you realise those children are going to read that one day?!
---

it’s not about her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ. So emotionally damage two poor innocent children because their mum is an asshole?! Go to court, he will easily get access without Lauryn being present & he will easily get an injunction/non mol order.

if she’s that bad I’d want to see those children safe. End of.
End off**

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well she’s certainly looking as rough as always. Why does she always look so scruffy? And who has their hair done then puts a bleeping hat on? Does she think she’s THAT famous. Are these shots set up? They MUST be!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Was her hair so expensive she couldn’t afford a foot muff and a rain cover for her pram?

Same boyish blanket she always uses probably soaked through

Reactions: 20
Controversial opinion, but hear me out
I think she's skint. I'm sorry but who walks round with cheap aesthetics, cheap and nasty clothes living in a 2m house getting 8k a month.
I think the 8k is soley for the kids and she's not allowed to touch it, said it before but I think she has to show all of it going on the KWs, her spending defo being scrutinised

Reactions: 33
Her hair- line is looking quite high isn't it? She is starting to loose her hair! She just needs to forget about kyle and calm down and think about her and her kids! Stress causes hair to fall out!
Karma really as remember when she was black mailing Kyle all his hair was falling out through stress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.