Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Will SHE be at the wedding ?

• Yes

Votes: 145 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 9.3%
  • She will go somewhere else on holiday at the same time

Votes: 78 20.6%
  • All in this together

Votes: 120 31.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @scotall on your poetry last thread and @justheretoread99 for suggesting it as a title.

Thread title link up 🏆🏆

Mini Recap: ( I’m too busy celebrating mine and Kyle’s bday weekend )
Lauren was a silent canary for most of the week.
She’s now had her thinning hair done (probably an undeclared freebie)
She’s a good mum
Kids are sick
She’s a good mum
Can’t string a sentence together
She’s a good mum
Kairo might have a school
She’s a good mum
She’s got no mates but her insta followers know she’s a good mum x

MJ:Searching for posts about Kyle
TT: Getting ready to make Grunts life hell forever
Kyle: Providing financially for all 6 children, emotionally for 4 (MOTWYW)
Annie: Being a good mum in real life without needing validation for strangers or her husband
KG1: the breadwinner is asking and crying for daddy🤥
KG2: Mum needs to plan her party in paragraph 1 in paragraph 10 her party is super cute

May’s Bastard Blog:

No one else needs to sign up, it’s not worth it guys.
She has enough of RRRR’s inheritance money

We played two games last thread
1. You still ain’t called
2. Remix That Song

Worth a catch up

Kyle & Annie Thread:

Thread Lingo:

Lunatics/Mini Hitlers/NHS Users/ Thrush Ridden-
Us
MOTWYW: Make of this what you will
MJ - Amelia Goodman ( Lauren Goodman’s Sister)
TT/Turkey Teeth - Chloe Goodman
Lago PR/Proz/Loz/Liaryn/Cow&Gate/Prozac - Lauren Goodman now Lauryn
Lisa Cheese/ Turkey Neck - Lisa Andrews
Big Pete/Smeg / Step dad Pete - Katy Jayne Morgan

Please feel free to add some I have missed.
This is a quick one for newbies/ lurkers x

Previous Thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
‘Truth’ from the horses mouth? Oh so it was Chloe writing the blog?

I’d call your blog a lot of things loz but truth it ain’t
IMG_1754.png

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Finally caught up from her shite blog! Can’t believe she’s left it so long to get the messiahs school sorted. What’s her excuse? She doesn’t work. She has all the time in the world to get that in check. What a shite mother! My brother and sister in law had started looking at least 18 months prior so they had their options lined up for my nephew, as schools are a big deal!

Her issue is she spends her days obsessing over Kyle and Annie, stalking their every move and wanting them to fund her kid going to a private school to focus on anything else.

Reactions: 40
Imagine your daughters first Christmas instead of enjoying the magical time, your plotting another woman's downfall, then playing the victim.
She needs help, like serious help

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Her hatred and jealousy of Annie shines bright again in that blog. She’s consumed by her 24/7.

Pure victim mentality. Zero accountability for her actions ever. She’s beyond help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
the fact she inserts herself in everything like a throple
Get your own man you hanging bastard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
On the Emiratesfacup insta stories Kyles top 5 songs…

How long till these are on her bullshit stories like she really knows him from the loving relationship!

#MOTWYW

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
On page 41 of the last thread and just read the blog. The majority of it is just noise and she has definitely had legal papers ‘all my own opinion, of course’ but the worst thing she said is about not letting annie near her children. So what sian said was true. If kyle took her to court for access she WOULD NOT get a say in the matter!!! Cafcass would not see annie as a threat, i doubt she takes drugs or has a criminal record. And if annie had said these things about her children then where’s the proof? I dont believe it.

Reactions: 43
Wasn’t messiah in Spanish nursery full time because of endo demands?
The holes in her story are out of this world

ETA can we not talk about birth cert haha that was addressed many threads ago but clogged up last thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The other thing with the blog. She goes on and on about Annie taking Kyle back after what he did. And that is based on the foundations of a relationship spanning however many years.

Yet, she went back to him after what he did to her and Kairo. She's as bad as, if not worse than Annie even by her own judgement.

She lives in fairy land.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
The only reason she wanted all adults to be present when introducing the kids is to torture Annie further. She was probably (in her dreams) imagining Annie seeing the longing looks between Kyle and Pan right under her nose and realising that it’s Pan he’s always wanted 😂😂 She can’t be surprised that Annie “wasn’t keen” on this set up! All I get from the blog is that she really has lost the plot and that she also doesn’t have a single person around who cares for her. That’s the kind of thing you write in temper that you re-read back and cringe and delete it. Or if that doesn’t happen you let a friend/ family read and ask if you’re being mental? Said person then rings the Priory and the men in white coats turn up. I’m not being blasé about mental health (I suffer myself) but I genuinely, genuinely think she is mentally unstable and needs to seek urgent help.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Blog of lies harrasing a woman who has done nothing but be a wife and mother whilst some hoe called lauryn shagged her husband multiple times !!!

done with her bullshit somebody shut her the duck up for good she is one vile scummy slag !! Don’t think I have ever hated somebody I don’t know

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.