Lauryn Goodman & Sisters #83 Hit me back just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan this is Pan… J

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say 'Our Daughter'
Even in my own LTS married with children I refer to the kids as mine. Not ours, not my husband's but mine (until they are little shits then they are his, understandably)
But to refer to 'our daughter' when he said he wanted to crawl up and die when he found out about her just strikes me as very very odd. She's not a protective mum at all
This! If I meet someone in town I say this is my daughter. We are married but it’s just what you say. If he was with me at the time I may say our…. But he’s never there with her so that doesn’t apply to proz.

Reactions: 16
Is that a dig at lozza..every dream starts with a goal !!
If these go on sale to the public you just KNOW she’s gonna order some and have a convenient planned story of kairo kicking a ball into one hinting that Kyle sent it him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
but lets not sit there & make excuses for a shizz show of a father, I’m pretty sure no one would be ok with innocent children being called mistakes letalone all over public domain. I’m sure as hell I wouldn’t be ok with my child being called that. He can easily go through court without mediation due to her blog, screenshots, slander & he won’t have to deal with her. Family court don’t care for bunny boilers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---

& what decent parent would leave two innocent babies with that? It seems you’re all making excuses for him being a tit dad. He’s a rotter. Annie is better off without that thing & Lauryn well yeah she should put her children first but those children have two parents, he had no issue going back there after the first mistake… do any of you realise those children are going to read that one day?!
---

it’s not about her 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Christ. So emotionally damage two poor innocent children because their mum is an asshole?! Go to court, he will easily get access without Lauryn being present & he will easily get an injunction/non mol order.

if she’s that bad I’d want to see those children safe. End of.
I'd suggest you go back and read all the threads before commenting because nobody is saying Kyle hasnt been an absolute tool in all of this. This is a Lauryn thread and is primarily about her being a tit mother. There's a Kyle & Annie thread if you want to talk about how tit he is 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If these go on sale to the public you just KNOW she’s gonna order some and have a convenient planned story of kairo kicking a ball into one hinting that Kyle sent it him 😂
I was just about to say the exact same thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she is skint too.
Keeping Annies beige , glass house with all its fake marble floors , open plan rooms etc must cost a bleeping fortune.
I know how much my 3 bed costs do that place must be a nightmare
I also think that Annie’s knew this would happen and has absolutely set her up to fail , understandably 👑

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think she is skint too.
Keeping Annies beige , glass house with all its fake marble floors , open plan rooms etc must cost a bleeping fortune.
I know how much my 3 bed costs do that place must be a nightmare
I also think that Annie’s knew this would happen and has absolutely set her up to fail , understandably 👑
How dare you! Dont you know she is a businesswoman, she paid for Cairo’s party from her business and could afford her house without him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeez if I had 8k a month that I didn’t have to graft for !!
Things she should prioritise out of that include and in no particular order :
Jealousy Therapy
One way ticket to the back of beyond
Morality lessons
Personality transplant
New shoes
Hair transplant
25000 anusol suppositories
Parenting lessons
Facelift
One to one session with a stylist
Febreeze
Bleach
Slag be gone spray

This list is not extensive and there are many more to be added - please feel free x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s like the scan pics with both their names on most people who know both parents were present wouldn’t even bother yet he wasn’t even there 🥴
Thats my questions to Loz.
How were you in a loving relationship.
Where was Kyle at KW2 birth. And if he couldn't be with you why was he not at home then with Giro.
Why was he pictured with Annie so many times but never pictured with you.
You were a dirty secret he didn't want to air.

Reactions: 32
Thats my questions to Loz.
How were you in a loving relationship.
Where was Kyle at KW2 birth. And if he couldn't be with you why was he not at home then with Giro.
Why was he pictured with Annie so many times but never pictured with you.
You were a dirty secret he didn't want to air.
Yes she fucked it up with her big jealous and delusional ,narcissistic gob !!
A dirty secret - he doesn’t want you !
You were only good to him as a dirty secret !

Attachments

Reactions: 11
It’s like the scan pics with both their names on most people who know both parents were present wouldn’t even bother yet he wasn’t even there 🥴
That was a private scan I believe and they ask for parents names to put that on the scan. Not to defend her but I have same thing on my private scans. (Except he wasn’t married obv I have morals!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was a private scan I believe and they ask for parents names to put that on the scan. Not to defend her but I have same thing on my private scans. (Except he wasn’t married obv I have morals!)
I know they can do it but I’ve had 6 private scans in my pregnancy and they didn’t ask for husbands name I booked it in my name and that was it, if I wanted to I could have asked but I didn’t because we don’t care. But anyway personal choices aside, he wasn’t there or involved in the pregnancy at all so why put his name?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think based on previous behaviour of Ms Goodman that on this occasion, this was not the case

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.