Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Why the sudden desperation to put the baby's name everywhere for almost a year it was like an Enid Blyton book. The curse of KW and the mysterious name of the unplanned baby 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Now all of a sudden everywhere you go its Kairo, ma baby's called Kairo. Im Kairos mummy. Job: full time beggy mummy to Kairo 'Walker'

• Haha
Reactions: 34

CheshireTea

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

LaurYn is busy stalking Annie but all Kyle cares about is some new fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’ve said this before but I really think KW is more involved in the kids life than we think, maybe he has decided he wants proper contact and he’s told her he’ll buy her a house somewhere closer to where he lives so he can spend time with his brothers or something.

I still stand by I’m not sure how Annie has come out of this looking like a hero, 1- 3 kids or not how could she stay with him and 2- if she’s stopped him seeing the child I think that’s awful, if they split and he marries someone else how would she feel if that was her children, she knew about the baby when they got back together.

I hope wherever Lauren is moving she will still have people around her because she is clearly not well, not that I think her family are any better letting all this happen but hopefully at least one of them is a slightly normal influence for that little boy
This has been said before but you seriously think she could stop him seeing his son when she couldn’t stop him cheating on her how many times🤷‍♀️ seems like Annie has been blamed more than Kyle because of what Lauryn says... but thats just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Jolie1988

VIP Member
They are all like school children commenting under that picture. Apparently anyone says anything negative, they are 'jealous' aye am totally jealous of a washed up 30 year old who lives in their mums basement with no job, no car and a baby from a pump and dump scenario. Then that other sl*ag Mel Reefs or whoever, pipes up 'so many bitter comments'. Take it her last brain cell cant take her back to Christmas day when she posted a pic of her kid and making a diggy comment about the dad not buying presents. She needs to take a leaf out of her own book.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
Thread suggestion...
Denial is not just a river in Egypt, Kairo with a K from the deluded Eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 25

projectstadium

Chatty Member
I’m new to tattle/this. I don’t think benefit frauds can claim for x amount of time after being caught so ..

Can’t claim Giro for Kairo but brags about being a side Hoe.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miamia1

She is 100% checking Annie’s page because I liked a comment about LaurYn on there the other day and now she’s removed me 😂😂 what a sad act

• Haha
  • Wow
AC6B50C5-EABB-411B-B1D5-34A4B30D13C2.png
Does my head in how she acts as if she keeps things dignified. Every time she does a Q&A it’s full of digs at Kyle and Annie.

View attachment 500729
I swear she’s actually asking herself these questions. She’s on a roll today with these. 😩
I wonder if she’d answer if someone asked “as a woman, would you ever shag a man with a long term partner and three kids?” Let us know LaurYn since you’re such a wonderful person yourself🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Belleboo

VIP Member
Imagine buzzing because you’ve been allowed to share your almost one year olds name in a shitty magazine article?
I’m a similar-ish situation to the one Lauryn paints (lies about) , I was told I couldn’t have children, tried for years, multiple rounds of IVF, was seeing someone casually (he was single) and of course fell pregnant. He didn’t want to know - absolutely fine, I’ve never asked him for a penny and have never got in touch with him again. I’ve made it clear if he wants to get to know our son the choice is there but I’m not going to beg. My son is so loved it doesn’t matter.
Lauryn really pisses me off cause I think she gives women like me who these things have happened to a bad name.
Have some self respect, get yourself a job and move on with your life!

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Ffs she’s tragic, she just had to have ‘walker’ on there
Can already see his first day at school/nursery...

Teacher: “What’s your name then?”
Lauryn: “His name is Kairo Walker... his Dad is Kyle Walker who plays for Manchester City and England”

• Haha