Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to tattle/this. I don’t think benefit frauds can claim for x amount of time after being caught so ..

Can’t claim Giro for Kairo but brags about being a side Hoe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she really think ppl believe that he wants nothing to do with k.nut but wants him to have his surname 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she really think ppl believe that he wants nothing to do with k.nut but wants him to have his surname 🤔
Considering she also expects people to believe they were in a relationship, she's a baby expert, the house she poses in is her own, she makes all the decisions about Kairo, she supports them both on her own and that he's a miracle baby... yes she does because she is convinced by her own lies

She exhausts me

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion...
Denial is not just a river in Egypt, Kairo with a K from the deluded Eejit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does the father need to be there if she’s registering him with that surname?
From what I believe from other comments, she can register the baby as any name she wishes, however if the dad isnt present at registration and they are unmarried he can't be named as the father on the birth certificate

Reactions: 1
Kairo will we ever get to see your smile? Sorry your Mama is drowning in Denial. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No, during Covid my husband registered our son alone and didn’t need any proof at all of either of us, our marriage etc, you’re just warned if you give fake details it’s perjury.

Just to add, I think it can be different in differing parts of the country according to .gov you may be asked for something’s but may not.

Reactions: 1
No, during Covid my husband registered our son alone and didn’t need any proof at all of either of us, our marriage etc, you’re just warned if you give fake details it’s perjury.

Just to add, I think it can be different in differing parts of the country according to .gov you may be asked for something’s but may not.
In England - If you are married, either parent (or both) can registered the birth and details of both parents will be included on the certificate.
If you are unmarried, both parents have to attend to have their details on the certificate.
You can give a child any name you want, she could have given Walker, Smith, Jones etc etc.
It’s the actual field which states ‘Name/Details of Father’ that would be blank in her case .. unless he was there at the point of registration.. which is highly unlikely 🤷🏼‍♀️
There is also an option whereby if an unmarried father has court documentation giving parental responsibility, the mother can take that and he can then be included, rather than him attending in person. X

Reactions: 3
In England - If you are married, either parent (or both) can registered the birth and details of both parents will be included on the certificate.
If you are unmarried, both parents have to attend to have their details on the certificate.
You can give a child any name you want, she could have given Walker, Smith, Jones etc etc.
It’s the actual field which states ‘Name/Details of Father’ that would be blank in her case .. unless he was there at the point of registration.. which is highly unlikely 🤷🏼‍♀️
There is also an option whereby if an unmarried father has court documentation giving parental responsibility, the mother can take that and he can then be included, rather than him attending in person. X
As I’m in Wales I guess it’s different! But maybe Covid has attributed to them wanting to get people out quick. Who knows, if anyone was that bothered you can find birth certificates to see

Gawddd her stories 😂😂😂. The paps in Barbados 'leaked' her pics to the press 😂😂😂😂. Can just imagine the buzz on the Island, Beggy Goodman is in town quick get your camera the tabloids all over the world will be on tenterhooks for these pics 😂😂😂. Yeah we are all as stupid as your followers 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she even bother to read the answer...get well soon from being induced for labour!? I forgot she’s a pregancy guru tho 👀🤦🏽‍♀️🤯
OMG I LAUGHED so much at this.. I suppose anyone will fell better once they have given birth.. I know I did when I was induced... little John Wayne walk at first.....🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.