Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’ll be replying to everyone who comments’
😂😂
Like honestly who does she think she is, no one is going to get excited of a reply from LaurYn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does that balloon on her post say ‘love you K’ she’s probably included that hoping people will think Kyles sent it to her. Nothing is an accident with that calculating witch

Reactions: 12
Does that balloon on her post say ‘love you K’ she’s probably included that hoping people will think Kyles sent it to her. Nothing is an accident with that calculating witch
ffs she is soooo desperate

Reactions: 8
She really is the ultimate sad act. I get its her 1st mothers day but why not just enjoy it with her family instead of posting on social media putting in little digs all week. I feel so sorry for that little boy being used as a weapon to get back at her one night stands family. She made her choices to be in the situation she is in. When you see her unfiltered pics she's such a hard faced looking sow and I bet she bought all that mothers day faff herself.

Reactions: 11
Funny how her profile was open today in hope that Kyle or Annie looked at her page. And now she is private again. I’ve never known anyone to go on and off of private so much.

Funny how her profile was open today in hope that Kyle or Annie looked at her page. And now she is private again. I’ve never known anyone to go on and off of private so much.
Shame they both didn’t keep their private parts private in the first place or either wouldn’t be in this predicament!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she say ‘he taught himself to get of the bed’? Surely lauryn taught him as his mother or was she too busy on her phones stalking senior nut

• Haha
His use of the 😂😂 emoji when he says something cuntish is annoying the duck out of me

She is 100% checking Annie’s page because I liked a comment about LaurYn on there the other day and now she’s removed me 😂😂 what a sad act

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
That’s why she blocked me the crank
i commented like 2 days ago and she blocked me last night or today 😂😂 what a weirdo stalking Annie when she should have been celebrating her Mother’s Day 😂😂 get a life spunk bucket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Annie's page is private, so she must have made a secret account to stalk Annie 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. How sad can you get. Proper Glenn Close in fatal attraction she is. Omg I'm so embarrassed for her and cringing absolute beggy slag pants 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
For and only for that reason 👆👆 also noticed her followers have gone up since she has been quiet must have spent a bit of maintenance cash on followers

Reactions: 6
Whoever is ‘asking’ for her ‘routine’ needs to give their head a wobble 😂 she can’t seriously think it’s believable that people are begging her for what her child does in a day when he wakes up at 4am every morning. More likely want it to see what NOT to do 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Whoever is ‘asking’ for her ‘routine’ needs to give their head a wobble 😂 she can’t seriously think it’s believable that people are begging her for what her child does in a day when he wakes up at 4am every morning. More likely want it to see what NOT to do 😭
The lads slept through once in about four months and she’s giving routine advice...you was posting about him being up all night the other day so think I’ll give that routine a miss thanks!!
My little girl is up all bloody night it’s a nightmare so I’m not one for giving advice AT ALL but seriously who does she actually think she is 🤷‍♀️ Bet the health visitors can’t bear her thinking she knows it all 🙄 rotter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This has actually got to me so much!! She actually announced her child to the world by popping over to chloes house and sitting in her bed holding the child pretending he slept next to her in that pod when from chloes post it’s quite clearly her bedroom and her pod! She is unbelievable isn’t she!
Such a sad act 😂

Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion:

LaurYn is busy stalking Annie but all Kyle cares about is some new fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.