Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder where she is moving to she’s being very quiet on that topic? Maybe Cheshire to be closer to baby daddy???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Wonder where she is moving to she’s being very quiet on that topic? Maybe Cheshire to be closer to baby daddy???
Maybe that’s why she’s been hinting about issues with KW on her story... perhaps he’s caught on that she’s planning on moving nearby and he’s trying to stop it happening 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
See she's sat asking herself lots of questions and sending herself messages about how amazing she is. I'm actually sat here cringing on her behalf. I'd be mortified if that was my sister 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Notice she always uploads the direct message where there’s a dig at Kyle on the previous message! She is literally obsessed she must think about nothing else

Reactions: 8
I’ve said this before but I really think KW is more involved in the kids life than we think, maybe he has decided he wants proper contact and he’s told her he’ll buy her a house somewhere closer to where he lives so he can spend time with his brothers or something.

I still stand by I’m not sure how Annie has come out of this looking like a hero, 1- 3 kids or not how could she stay with him and 2- if she’s stopped him seeing the child I think that’s awful, if they split and he marries someone else how would she feel if that was her children, she knew about the baby when they got back together.

I hope wherever Lauren is moving she will still have people around her because she is clearly not well, not that I think her family are any better letting all this happen but hopefully at least one of them is a slightly normal influence for that little boy

Reactions: 13
I’ve said this before but I really think KW is more involved in the kids life than we think, maybe he has decided he wants proper contact and he’s told her he’ll buy her a house somewhere closer to where he lives so he can spend time with his brothers or something.

I still stand by I’m not sure how Annie has come out of this looking like a hero, 1- 3 kids or not how could she stay with him and 2- if she’s stopped him seeing the child I think that’s awful, if they split and he marries someone else how would she feel if that was her children, she knew about the baby when they got back together.

I hope wherever Lauren is moving she will still have people around her because she is clearly not well, not that I think her family are any better letting all this happen but hopefully at least one of them is a slightly normal influence for that little boy
This has been said before but you seriously think she could stop him seeing his son when she couldn’t stop him cheating on her how many times🤷‍♀️ seems like Annie has been blamed more than Kyle because of what Lauryn says... but thats just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This has been said before but you seriously think she could stop him seeing his son when she couldn’t stop him cheating on her how many times🤷‍♀️ seems like Annie has been blamed more than Kyle because of what Lauryn says... but thats just my opinion.
I agree, my theory is Kyle decided himself to not see the baby as a way to prove to Annie how sorry he is. Annie was probably happy with that but like you say he has all the money and the power I don’t think she could stop him seeing the baby if he wanted to, only reason Lauryn is blaming Annie is because she’s obsessed with jealous of her

• Heart
Reactions: 12
maybe but depends what the relationship is like now I guess women can be toxic (I know as a woman that’s a bad thing to say) but I can imagine ‘if you see him you won’t see us again’ etc

I literally have no insider knowledge or know why I care😂 but there’s 3 sides to this story and I don’t think we’ll ever know the truth.

I agree, my theory is Kyle decided himself to not see the baby as a way to prove to Annie how sorry he is. Annie was probably happy with that but like you say he has all the money and the power I don’t think she could stop him seeing the baby if he wanted to, only reason Lauryn is blaming Annie is because she’s obsessed with jealous of her
I do wonder as well how real their relationship is now though. I just don’t think I could stomach staying with someone knowing they have another child and all the other things. Maybe a together for the kids kind of situation

Reactions: 2
Remember her and her sister had a shoot last week maybe it’s something to do with that her announcement tomorrow?

Reactions: 1
Remember Chloes Big announcement when she revealed to the world she was on Admire Me 😂😂😂😂😂. Didn't it do well 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon she’s pregnant again 😂 there was a question of “will you ever have more kids” and she answered something like “more on this to come” I mean I have no idea why I give a tit but hey she’s entertaining to cringe at.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s pregnant again 😂 there was a question of “will you ever have more kids” and she answered something like “more on this to come” I mean I have no idea why I give a tit but hey she’s entertaining to cringe at.
Nahhhh I’d be shocked to be fair. She’s trying to gain followers, I mean momentum, around her post.
If there was another man on the scene, we would 100% know about it by her very subtle and passive posts, such as a pair of men’s shoes left in an image, or two plates set at the table etc. You know how she is 😂 however shoot me down if she is. My head wouldn’t cope!

Reactions: 7
Nahhhh I’d be shocked to be fair. She’s trying to gain followers, I mean momentum, around her post.
If there was another man on the scene, we would 100% know about it by her very subtle and passive posts, such as a pair of men’s shoes left in an image, or two plates set at the table etc. You know how she is 😂 however shoot me down if she is. My head wouldn’t cope!
Nah I know I doubt she is just a strange way to answer that question! What on earth coukd she announce anyway I can’t see any brands wanting to collaborate with her 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s... Kairo well done to you lot who guessed it🤣

So it was cold enough for the baby to be in a padded outdoor suit but warm enough for Lauren to have the baps out in a crop top. Sad witch. As if the Paps hang around random parks hoping to catch sight of a celebrity. Lauren love nobodies interested in you, your going get torn apart in the comment section.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That article just screams bunny boiler. She's almost making out she is unfit to look after him. She doesn't work, lives with her mum, moaning again about not having a car. Bloody walk to the shop you have all day its not like you have to go to work for 8 hours a day. The dad pays for the child and it wasn't a brief romance, it was a quick leg over. Why is her family not intervening to stop this absolute car crash of a woman 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahahahahahahah

so you are telling me Kyle wanted Kairo to have his surname but yet doesn’t see him...sure hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hahahahahahahahahahah

so you are telling me Kyle wanted Kairo to have his surname but yet doesn’t see him...sure hun 😂
And changing the spelling to kairo so he’d have the same initials as daddy😂🥴 so is this her big announcement 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.