Lauryn Goodman #5 Junior is an advanced talker, did she mention his dad is Kyle Walker?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is begging to be relevant...why awnser these questions if you don’t want the drama?
CA680A40-2CF2-4CFF-BC42-33741BF934D2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
You’re too kind because I think Chloe looks like a 45 year old ex Real Housewives cast off and that looks nothing like Lauren at all, like a whole other face..😭😂
Ok in my generosity.... Chloe looks pretty next to her sister 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Answering what 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Do you want more kids... yea or no ... so trying to stay relevant

is she public again?
She can't answer that honestly, can she? I mean, let's be fair - she can't very well say that she'd only do it again if she could get another footballer who'd buy her a house and a car. She obviously sees peanut as an inconvenience and he comes with a lot of strings attached for the payout. She's making her pathetic digs because she's got nothing out of it... except for the miracle baby of course 🙄

Reactions: 6
She said the other week that she had a big announcement then posted in her stories that she will miss living in Brighton then nothing. Wonder what's gone down that's she now blames her cash machine, I mean KW for

Reactions: 7
I noticed a lot the questions beforehand ended with a full stop and a single x

Since it was flagged up on here that she’s possibly sending these questions to herself, that pattern seems to have stopped...🤨😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's just put up a post saying she ll reply to all the comments on her beggy picture at 7pm. Does she think she's some prime time tv show 😂😂😂. See if I was standing on my mums stairs, trowelling on the slap wearing a crop top with my hands in the air none of my family would take a picture they d tell me to get a grip of myself, that lassie needs help and needs to stay off social media she is absolutely batsh@t nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another photo in her sisters house 🙃 notice how she doesn’t post photos from her mummy’s house who she lives with just the sister who she is desperately jealous of!

Reactions: 6
Sat watching the England match, guarantee Lauryn is watching it too pointing out ‘daddy’ to walnut

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.